The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen

once again he fails to deliver on a promise.
“One of those values being meritocracy, as much meritocracy as possible, so you get ahead as a function of your skill, and nothing else,” Musk said.
Amazing.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Love how people who are rich and successful because their parents had money like to talk about meritocracy.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Elon in a true meritocracy:

1721819937423.png

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen

Republicans won't buy EVs because they love huffing CO₂, and now Democrats won't buy Teslas because Musk is an alt-right weirdo.

Good thing Phony Stark isn't getting some sort of ridiculous multi-billion pay package or anything. The shareholders would be fools to approve something like that.

Ungnome

Citizen
Funny thing about that, there HAS been an uptick in Tesla sales to right wingers since Musk started showing his true colors, though not enough to offset the lost sales to left wingers.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I wouldn't buy a Tesla because they have way too many reports of being incredibly, often dangerously, flawed, but Musk's bullshit doesn't help either.

Ungnome

Citizen
Sad part is many of those flaws are a direct result of Musk interfering with the design and manufacturing processes.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I also head that raccoons keep trying to get into Cybertrucks.
The assumption is it's because they mistake them for dumpsters.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Funny thing about that, there HAS been an uptick in Tesla sales to right wingers since Musk started showing his true colors, though not enough to offset the lost sales to left wingers.
Hey, if this is what it takes to get them to go electric...

Meanwhile the rest of us have plenty of other options at this point.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
If I were Kamala Harris right now, I'd be putting "have Elon Musk disappeared and all his businesses dissolved" on my list of things to do come February.

Top Bottom