The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Yeah, how much longer until one of his rockets blows up and kills the billionaire celebrity guest star du jour and the family sues him and all of his companies out of existence?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah, how much longer until one of his rockets blows up and kills the billionaire celebrity guest star du jour and the family sues him and all of his companies out of existence?
Oh you tease. I read your post and all I heard was "win/win". Another dead corporate leech, and musk destitute.

I shouldn't post when I've bheen drinking.

Ironbite4

Citizen
So Elon Musk, defender of free speech around the world, unless a right win authoritarian government tells him to censor things, has lost the 3rd biggest userbase he had. 6th largest advertising market left. And over what? Well I'll tell you.

7 Accounts.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Elon Musk lost the entire Brazilian market for Twitter/X because he refused to ban 7 accounts, even though he regularly complies with requests from places like India, Turkey, and the UAE.<br><br>Now he’s gone ahead and doxxed those 7 accounts. 🫠 <a href="https://t.co/3UlKjEnwn0">https://t.co/3UlKjEnwn0</a></p>&mdash; Paris Marx (@parismarx) <a href=" ">September 1, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's it. He's gone to war with Brazil over 7 accounts.

Ironbite-oh my god.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
He's a self-important idiot. Pretty sure Musky is a fan of Bolsonaro, who was likely responsible for the attempted coup after Brazil's last national election. He does seem to like to shield right-wing people with power on his platform.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Oh god....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bafkreif226a6fxc7rf3bdafgiwttnus54yufvrjmt3pebt23kvzqoarjda@jpeg

Ironbite-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh please musky, please... try to seize government property. Go there and do it yourself even. Please. Make my ******* year.

Ungnome

Citizen
And HOW exactly is Musk planning on seizing the Brazilian equivalent of Air Force One? Idiot has gotten away with so much he thinks he's the ruler of the world now, I guess.

Teufel

Citizen
Definitely not rooting for the government that's penalizing people for using a VPN to access a banned social media website like some sort of low rent Iran.

Ungnome

Citizen
While I'm not 100% satisfied with how Brazil is handling the situation. Banning Brazilian companies from entering business estrangements with Xitter is one thing, punishing citizens for bypassing the countries firewall is something else. I won't shed a tear if this is the final nail that kills Musk's involvement in twitter. Would feel bad about the employees who will end up looking for a new job, though. They aren't ALL Musk loyalists, some just need to feed their families. Of course Musk doesn't care one lick about the rank-and-file people who keep twitter running. He salivates at the very IDEA of feudalism returning, as long as he gets to be one of the new corporate lords.

Ungnome

Citizen
It's Musk, it's a combination of malice and stupidity with a good dose of arrogance thrown in. It's not treason, it's DUMB treason. If we can't jail him, deport him back to South Africa. I'm sure he's lied on his tax returns and, well, being a naturalized citizen, that is enough to strip him of citizenship and deport him.

Paladin

Citizen
what a NORMAL response from the richest man in the world after a famous singer endorsed a political candidate he is helping to campaign against.

Attachments

• EMTS.jpg
    EMTS.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23

Top Bottom