The "What made you happy today" thread!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
So, it's half six in the morning, I've been awake for an hour already. I've gotten about four hours of sleep because of how hot it was last night.

BUT...

I got my jerky into the oven at half five, so it'll be ready somewhere between 10 and noon. And my package from BBTS will be showing up at some point today. And thankfully, I don't have to do any driving today, just some heavy lifting, so all things considered, it should be an easy day.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I want pics and he better not be blue! 😡
Sure, you can expect to see the pictures around...

*checks tracking status*

*deep sigh* ...tomorrow.

At least I still get jerky.

Edit: jerky's done! The marinade made it require a longer cook time (is considering adding 25F to the temp for next time, cause I am DEFINETLY using the marinade again.), but it's done. It's got a nice tang, with a little heat, and the chewy... I'd even use it on a traditional roast.

Edit the second: *deeper sigh*... still tomorrow for the BBTS package.

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Teams added custom emoji finally! No custom stickers, and my usual stickers don't scale down that well, but it's something at least!

wonko the sane?

Citizen
My package finally arrived.

I owed duty and taxes on it... so less happy. But at least I finally got frenzy, and silverbolt.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
The NDA on the D&D 5.24 book ended and it turns out they moved the "Alter Self" invocation from 15th level to 5th level, so now my half-dragon rakshasa character can actually get her full shapeshifting as soon as she can get the Eldritch Initiate feat, rather than being stuck with the illusionary version until everything's so high level that it doesn't matter anymore.

Top Bottom