The "What made you happy today" thread!

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Yesterday I got my new keyboard - apparently arrived over the weekend surprisingly, even though it was only sent out Friday. Going to take some getting used to after having used the same KB for like 8 years at home, but it's nice to not be dropping letters randomly anymore. Also got a WIP/sketch for a comm I'd been waiting on, though the other one I'd submitted with a different artist fell through.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Rockaberry rockabrownie for desert last night: a treat to celebrate my birthday.

Downside: I cannot eat like I used to, and two piece of cake was ENTIRELY too much cake... I was in gastro-intestinal discomfort for most of the night, and still full enough this morning to skip breakfast.

Still worth it.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Got that other commission back. Also finished the Hilbert galaxy base I was working on in No Man's Sky(which btw Sean of Hello Games just gave the usual emoji tease that the next update is about to drop). I've got tomorrow off, because holiday. Oh, and the Battlezoo Faerie Dragons book from Roll for Combat just came out digitally, so I got my backer's copy!

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
So I haven't really kept up with Transformers...at all. I knew IDW lost a lot of properties, but didn't really pay attention to what went where because I only cared about TMNT.

But Clownfish did a video doom and glooming IDW and mentioned Transformers was much better now in the hands of Skybound. So armed with a company name, I checked out Amazon Kindle.

After many, many years of not having much, if anything, to identify me as a Transformers fan, I finally found a TF comic that kicks ass. I'm on issue 9 right now.

I would have posted this over in the TF section of the board. But it's been so long since I've been over there (like...long before the crash)...I'm not sure if I'd fit in over there.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It's called the energon universe, and it's tying into both a soon to be ongoing Gijoe comic, as well as a currently running on going called "void rivals".

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1725431855318.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I finally got a new mouse!

It's just like my old mouse, only not worn down. I forgot this thing (apparently) had a matte finish originally!

But more than that, I missed this level of control and precision. It's hard to get anything done when it so often double-clicks every time you try to single-click something...

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Congrats! This year I've been using my first new mouse since... ... ...oh dear.

Anyway I know the relief.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What made me happy was watching the tail end of one the best movies from the 80s: Top Gun, it holds up very well today, with some great casting choices and acting, plus a AWESOME soundtrack to boot, the sequel is ok but it doesn't have the magic of the original film as the original, just works so well, a general feel good film, a bit of romance, yet the story of just a simple man working within the US Navy Aircore, who happens to be one of the pilots chosen to go to the school to train fighter pilots to achive far more than they could before out of their aircraft!!

Top Bottom