The "What made you happy today" thread!

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Finished the Fishing expedition in No Man's Sky, and it inspired me to add fishing bases to the list of bases I'll be making on my one-base-per-galaxy save. I'm only on 3/256 and mining bases will only get me so far before I'd just be making generic outposts. Also turns out the Octopus bobblehead takes priority for the cockpit over Polo, which fits really well for my living ship save! (less so for my robogek unfortunately)

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
The Three of Tails card should be underway soon - the artist already has an idea, just waiting for the initial sketch
Also pretty much caught up on Guild Wars 2 - just a handful of things to do that give concrete progress right now.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I just used the compressor to blow the dust and cat hair out of my computer, keyboard and mouse. Noisy, mildly heavy, but very satisfying.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I finally got all the Necrom/Galen dungeon Antiquities leads in Elder Scrolls Online(minus the one that requires the secret boss in a DLC dungeon, not that worried about that one) - I'd been trying on and off for a couple of those for a while, with no luck.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
My wife surprised me by taking me to a sushi restaurant for our sort-of-belated 7th wedding anniversary. They had an all you can eat lunch special, and it was delicious!
If you are ever in North Liberty, Iowa, check out Izumi sushi & hibachi restaurant!
IMG952614.jpg
IMG952616.jpg
IMG952617.jpg
IMG952625.jpg

They even made us balloon animals for our anniversary!

Top Bottom