Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Thankfully, vance brings absolutely nothing useful to the campaign. He's not bringing in more voters, not allowing access to other demographics: he's just another homophobic white male that will happily (and ironically.) suck trumps dick.

This does nothing for trump.

Paladin

Citizen
Is he a cheap enough bastard to have picked a new VP with only two letters difference from the last one so they barely have to redo the flags?

I'd believe it.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Probably.

nxn1s6d9kqcd1.jpg

Ironbite4

Citizen
So on the one hand, Trump gets shot and will probably see a bump in polling from his side but not much from other sources. Then Cannon decides to poo her pants and show everyone what a Big Girl she is by using the most asinine legal argument who's only existence is to delay the trial until after November which he's not even guaranteed to win if you trust polls which I don't, and has chosen as his running mate a man who brings more dead flies to debates then Pence does.

Ironbite-HE'S PLAYING 5D CHESS FOLKS! NONE OF US CAN EVER GUESS HIS NEXT MOVE!

wonko the sane?

Citizen
By the By... trump didn't get shot. His ear was hit with shrapnel from the teleprompter that actually WAS shot.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
It's a good thing vance brings absolutely nothing to the campaign to benefit or advantage the fascists.

Teufel

Citizen
By the By... trump didn't get shot. His ear was hit with shrapnel from the teleprompter that actually WAS shot.

Eh, still to be determined.

Anyway, as for Vance, probably the most underwhelming pick he could make. I mean it's doubtful a VP pick would matter for Trump other than energizing the base and even then I don't think Vance has any particular constituency like Pence reassuring evangelicals. He under-performed in his Senate race compared to the governor the same year. All he has for him is being a slick talking opportunist who compared Trump to Hitler before he won in 2016 and then started licking Trump's boots. I guess he goes hard on the populist economic MAGA thing that's got vaguely lefty overtones, but that's not a plus in my book.

I'd say a one term Senator is unqualified to be President of the United States and has no business being VP, but that didn't stop Obama or stop an even less experienced Trump. That kind of standard's long gone.

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
that describes most of the rep voters these days. They want freedom so they vote for a man who wants to restrict it. They want faith so they vote for a man who is faithless. The want a strong economy so they vote for the man who doesn't know how to run a business let alone a country.

I don't care how 'sleepy' joe is. I'd rather have him asleep at the wheel than Trump purposefully driving us off a cliff.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Unless Trump wins in November. Then she gets a Supreme Court seat (at least until King Trump dissolves SCOTUS).
Gaetz actually stated she was a future member of SCOTUS. One of the press actually displayed a touch of intelligence and asked him if this was evidence of quid pro quo. Obviously that ended the interview, but at least it was asked and thrown out there.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Gaetz actually stated she was a future member of SCOTUS. One of the press actually displayed a touch of intelligence and asked him if this was evidence of quid pro quo. Obviously that ended the interview, but at least it was asked and thrown out there.
Is there video? I'm not doubting it happened, I just like watching Republicans run away from questions.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Donald Trump Does Not Get Post-Shooting Poll Boost

Not surprising. When you already have cult like devotion, you can’t *increase* fanaticism.

We just have to get more voters to the polls and we’ll win.
You're halfway there already. You have the more voters. Now you need to get them out.

Help your family and friends check their voter status, and start a ******* car pool list.

Top Bottom