Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Paladin

Citizen
imagine if the press had devoted a tenth the space they did to Biden's misnaming as they did to Donalds' ramblings...

Attachments

• Tgoog.jpg
    Tgoog.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 46

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
From the NABJ interview, after Scott asked him if it's OK that his supporters keep calling Kamala Harris a "DEI hire":

Trump: "How do you define DEI? Go ahead."
Scott: "Diversity, equity, and inclusion."
Trump: "OK, yeah. Go ahead. Is that what your definition-"
Scott: "That is literally the words-"
Trump: "Give me a definition then. Would you give me a definition? Give me a definition."
Scott: "Sir, I'm asking you a question, a very direct question-"
Trump: "No no, you have to define it."

And people thought Biden was the senile-sounding one? This guy sounds f**king senile. The fact that he has a clearer speaking voice doesn't change the fact that his brain is obviously misfiring. DEI is an acronym. She told him exactly what it stands for. And he clearly didn't understand that this was the definition he asked for.
In order to understand Trump's belief that Kamala Harris needs to pick a racial identity to go with, you need to remember that white-supremacists have been talking about and preparing for a "race war" since the 1970s.

When you believe a "race war" is coming, then of course you'll believe people need to pick a side.
Who needs George Orwell's "1984" when you can just read Donald Trump's education policy? You won't find a finer example of Orwellianism than this document, straight from the source.

Seriously, read it. Everyone needs to recognize what a threat to liberty and democracy this guy is.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Only since the 1970s? I'd say at the very least it started as far back as 1954 after the result of the Brown decision. On top of that we nearly had a race war back in 1921. The Tulsa massacre even involved attacks from aircraft, it wasn't a simple 'riot'

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
FB friend:
Trump: "How do you define DEI? Go ahead."
Scott: "Diversity, equity, and inclusion."
Trump: "OK, yeah. Go ahead. Is that what your definition-"
Scott: "That is literally the words-"
Trump: "Give me a definition then. Would you give me a definition? Give me a definition."
Scott: "Sir, I'm asking you a question, a very direct question-"
Trump: "No no, you have to define it."
I don't think it's senility in this case. If you listen to the way Trump asked Scott to define DEI, you can tell that he thinks he's asking a "gotcha" question that she's not going to be able to answer. But then she answers it, and he has to scramble for a response since he thought he'd get to say "See? You can't define it!" and that would be the end of it. So he hopes that if he repeats the question enough times, that'll get him his "gotcha", and then that fails too.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I'm really beginning to think that there is a pro-Kamala graphics designer who has infiltrated the Republican's campaign art team and has been getting away with it just by saying MAGA and America First every time someone talks to them.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I don't think it's senility in this case. If you listen to the way Trump asked Scott to define DEI, you can tell that he thinks he's asking a "gotcha" question that she's not going to be able to answer. But then she answers it, and he has to scramble for a response since he thought he'd get to say "See? You can't define it!" and that would be the end of it. So he hopes that if he repeats the question enough times, that'll get him his "gotcha", and then that fails too.
I saw it as a "gotcha" question, but somewhat differently. He wants to get "the other side" to admit that Harris WAS hired in part because of her race and/or gender (Biden did, after all, pledge to nominate a woman when he ran in 2020). That allows him and his cronies to keep using the term, even though such usage implies that she wasn't hired because of her extensive record (which Trump, prior to becoming president, absolutely did not have... one could easily argue he still doesn't, but that's not my point).

Top Bottom