Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
He's desperate and flailing. If he wasn't a total shitstain of a human being, I might almost feel bad, but he burned out any sense of pity a long time ago.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Everything in me tells me I shouldn't, but somehow I can't help but to feel a little bad about his current situation. It's recent, too, like just over the past couple of days.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I take comfort in the fact that he'll be even worse after he loses, which will make me relish him being convicted and put away without a moment of sympathy.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Insult to injury: celine dion and sony music had to send the trump campaign a C&D because he was using "my heart will go on", the theme from titanic illegally.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Some things never change. Trump has racked up quite a list of C&D's from various musicians over the years for the exact same thing.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Funny claim coming from a guy who actively waves to empty streets and rooms so they can be edited in later. But every claim is just a confession from them.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen

Go straight for the ego, it's the only thing Trump really cares about.
I guarantee that's going to get a reaction from Trump. They are absolutely working his weak spot like pros.

As far as Vance, no, they really didn't. It was never about what he brought to the table or his history, it was all about how much he could kiss that orange ass.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I think he's more sensitive about his crowd sizes. It's about the closest thing to having photos of his tiny dick go viral.

wonko the sane?

Citizen

did they background check this man AT ALL?!?!
Keep in mind they're also championeering a society where it's entirely possible to have GREAT GRANDCHILDREN before you even hit menopause. Vance was just about the greatest possible choice for the democrats that trump coulda made.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I just don't understand why the GOP has decided that now is the time to go all in on the great replacement theory. I mean, I know the fringe has really been pushing the 'get whites to breed more' thing for a minute, but they chose now to go mainstream?

Top Bottom