Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Axaday

Citizen
I still place even odds that he’s going to delay and keep pushing things back until he dies first.
That's two clocks that are ticking along and we don't know how much time is on either of them.

I'm really doubtful of him actually wearing an orange jumpsuit. He might get house arrest. And really a 78-year-old man who lives in a golf resort can weather house arrest pretty well.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Ideally, he'll lose the election, get dumped by the party, get dragged whining and screaming through the courts, lose everything, and live just long enough to see himself no longer making the news because he's fallen entirely out of relevancy. Being ignored because he's no longer newsworthy would hurt him so much more than jail.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Sadly, axaday is right. Even if he fell into the almost complete obscurity that accompanies imprisonment: we'd still get an earful when he finally dies.

Pretty sure kushner and his wife will end up dead by saudi hands anyway. That kind of money might be chump change to middle east politics: but you don't screw over the king of saud.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Do you think any of his sociopathic, narcissistic children would be able to shut their ******* pie holes? None of them are competent to do anything without daddy, but damned if they won't try.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Do you think any of his sociopathic, narcissistic children would be able to shut their ******* pie holes? None of them are competent to do anything without daddy, but damned if they won't try.
Ivanka seems to be the smartest out of them. She doesn't appear to be doing anything with this election.

Axaday

Citizen
I think Don and Eric are trying to meet his expectations right now and don't have the ability, but when he dies they will just gets yachts and mansions and sportscars.

Top Bottom