Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Axaday

Citizen
I wonder if we could get Trump to drop out of the race if we convinced him that Joe and Kamala booby-trapped the White House.
That is a no go. He is supposedly convinced that a vast corrupt DNC machine stole an election from him and first chance he got he scooted up to try his luck again.

His freedom and his self-worth are both riding on this.

Last edited:

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That is a no go. He is supposedly convinced that a vast corrupt DNC machine stole an election from him and first chance he got he scooted up to try his luck again.

His freedom and his self-worth are both riding on this.
So what you're saying is that they could actually booby-trap the White House and he'd never see it coming.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Have you been watching his rallies lately? You could bobby trap his podium, right in front of his face and he'd never see it coming.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Seems like the october surprise has been sprung: Trump never stopped communicating with putin after he left office.

So either he's receiving instruction and acting on behalf of a foreign power (pronounced "TREASON") or he's illegally acting as a representative of the united states (because he's never conceded the last election, and claims it was illegitimate.) (Also pronounced "treason".).

There needs to be a massive, public and invasive investigation into this.

Paladin

Citizen
and in a related surprise spring from the scientific community:

Hydrogen and Oxygen combine to make water.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Biden has to tread very carefully. If there is a big Russia investigation right now that is going to look VERY familiar to Trump's supporters.
I don't disagree... but if the republican nominee for president in an election happening in less than a month is actively, continually and currently committing treason that is something the voters definitely need to know, and like right now.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Also, remember what the Supreme Court said earlier this year about "official capacity." Whatever it takes to keep that madman out of the White House, Joe. Whatever. It. Takes. I hope I speak for all of us when I say I stand with you and I'm ready to accept the consequences.

Axaday

Citizen
My fear is just that the full court press causes him to win.

This will be in the news for a few days and that will have some effect and until after the election it might be better to just settle for that.

Next year, I think this will be a blip in all the trouble he'll be in.

Axaday

Citizen
At the very least, I am convinced that Trump generally doesn't know what is the truth and has been surrounded by sycophants enough of his life that he has the impression that when he shoots from the hip, his instinct is generally right.

I halfway suspect he doesn't really believe "the truth" is a thing or a thing that has any importance. He may believe that everyone in the whole world is just saying what they want other people to think and he is better at it than most.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
So our choices are non answers or non answers with a side order.of easily fact checked lies. Think I'll go for first option. Likely cost less in the long run.

Top Bottom