Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen

if this got a TENTH of the coverage of Biden mixing up a couple names he'd be off the ticket before the week was out.
Yes and no. They would TRY to get him off ticket... and fail. Because he still absolutely controls the party. And I don't mean like "he has sway" or some stupid shit like that; there was a literal coup and he replaced the GOP administrative leadership with sycophants and family. They can't get rid of him till he dies, and even that might not work.

Axaday

Citizen
Yes and no. They would TRY to get him off ticket... and fail. Because he still absolutely controls the party. And I don't mean like "he has sway" or some stupid shit like that; there was a literal coup and he replaced the GOP administrative leadership with sycophants and family. They can't get rid of him till he dies, and even that might not work.
You can do a lot with garlic and silver crosses, if I am following you.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Force him to eat salad and meat substitutes. The shock of something that isn't Big Macs or leather in the shape of a steak might just overload his system.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Meaningless panic mongering.
Advance ballots are out. The more people that vote early, the more you are going to see people checking out of the election, just waiting for the results. This means they're also not responding to surveys.
The Trump cult, though, will always answer the call of their Tangerine Savior. I do not see anything that has changed in order to cause me to panic.

Right now we're coming to the end. Everyone is getting tired of the shit. This is nothing but the last minute drive to keep up the energy and attention. This is where these people, like Mr. Pakman, make their money. Ignore the fearmongering and focus on you.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Thank you kindly Rhinox. Salient wisdom.

And see... the campaigns know when you've voted. Not how, just IF. So... they've stopped polling those people. So whose left? Why everyone who voted before but hasn't voted yet: and who predominantly waits till the last minute?

Republicans.

I told you: If you've voted early; the only thing left is the anxiety. If you wanna be anxiously productive; find out who among your friends, family, neighbours, friendly local spidermen, are planning on voting and figuring out how you can help them do it.

And try to remember: the only numbers that actually matter are going to start rolling in early morning nov. 6th.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Also mail-in-ballot numbers, based on voter registration show Harris with a sizable lead in actual votes cast in most swing states, so far. Likely won't be so sizable after the votes are all counted, but it is a good sign.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
That's a ludicrously good point: trump and his know he won't win, which is why they're also trying to so damn hard to make it easier to steal.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Let the intimidation begin!

Attachments

• 463120788_10233154212698107_5078058105928766295_n.jpg
    463120788_10233154212698107_5078058105928766295_n.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 20

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Every time you buy pne: he shits himself!

He was going to shit himself anyway, but you gave him money, so he doesn't care.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
From the replies, it seems the site he linked to almost immediately overloaded. Also you can only buy them if you're an accredited investor, and they're non-transferable so you can't sell them later.

Also it's hard to tell which of the fawning replies are parody and which are sincere.

Top Bottom