Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Yeah, that's a perfectly normal thing to say. I recall that rally where Al Gore wouldn't stop going on about how big Clinton's dick was when they had sword fights in the Oval office.

yup, all normal, nothing to see here at all.

Paladin

Citizen
i have a lot of issues with Harris but if she became President I'm fairly certain i would absolutely never hear or think about Arnold Palmers' genitals.

Axaday

Citizen
I have been comforted for months that Harris was consistently polling ahead in Pennsylvania (where the decision looks like it will be made), but the newest stuff stays Trump.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I have been comforted for months that Harris was consistently polling ahead in Pennsylvania (where the decision looks like it will be made), but the newest stuff stays Trump.
Newest stuff has Trump with a lead so small it's within the margin of error, but yes, it is concerning. Really don't want a repeat of 2016....

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The newest stuff is based solely on the demographics, and we don't actually know any of the votes and won't for weeks yet. If you've already voted, and y'all need to medicate to make it through the waiting: do it. watching analysts and pundits won't help from here.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I'm trying to stay positive, Wonko, but as someone who wants to shed my current public persona and live as who I authentically am after hiding it for nearly 40 years, I can't help to be a little anxious over the thing. I'd rather not be forced to hide who I am just to survive for 4 more years.(granted I still can't even work up the nerve to tell my wife, so it likely wouldn't really matter in my specific case, either way)

Teufel

Citizen
On its face it's just basic retail politics which is perfectly normal and even good, but it's actually 90% trolling Kamala because she said she worked at McDonalds once and he's latched onto it for some reason.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
On its face it's just basic retail politics which is perfectly normal and even good, but it's actually 90% trolling Kamala because she said she worked at McDonalds once and he's latched onto it for some reason.
Because McDonald's was supposed to be his thing and he wants to reclaim it.

Axaday

Citizen
I think McDonalds is beautiful and sacred to him and he thinks the brown woman sullied it.

Top Bottom