Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I actually really want to get this set for the Dino, but then what do I do with the other guy?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Also, that dino is 100% a paintjob off from being BW Iguanus.
Not Iguanus. Crazybolt!

x4Eiiiu.jpg

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dilophocon (these names are horrible. GAH!) doesn't look like it was designed by a B team like some of the other Crossover designs. It looks like they reached into a time capsule and dug out an unreleased toy from 1999 or so. I don't think it was an accident. It seems like a look they deliberately set out to achieve for some reason, and they nailed it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
When I saw JP's head, honestly, I laughed, because its a worker helmet with that yellow!!

Anyway, I'm passing on this, much as I like Jpark as a movie, I not really felt intersted in the figures based upon the film

Darth_Prime

Citizen

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Dilophocon seems to be an enlarged upscaling-with-extra-tooling-added of the Core class Kingdom Vertebreak mold.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Preordered it as well. I can't resist a good Jurassic Park / Transformers crossover set.

And "can of shaving cream" may well be the most ridiculous accessory a Transformer has ever come with. I know it makes sense in the context of the set, but it's still delightfully absurd.

Top Bottom