Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Transformers X Stranger Things Collab

Autobot Code Red
View attachment 15343

Apparently one was given away at SDCC through a "wheel spin" prize giveaway.
I'm reminded of my intense disappointment that I didn't get to try the New Coke they had to tie in with the show.

TBH, I'm probably more disappointed with that than the fact it sounds like I'll likely never have this.

Never seen the show, btw. But I've wanted to enjoy some of the tie-ins.

Shadewing

Citizen
I've been obsessed with the idea of a taxi cab transformer ever since the minicon Overcharge came out.

Also, can we just mod the front of this van and use this as an Ironhide or Ratchet?

There is NYCC Prime Bumblebee

taxibee.JPG

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Give a hoot, don't pollute! Or I swear, I will take these giant claws and I will tear you a whole new-"

-Woodsy Owl's catchphrase had to be edited a bit before the Forest Service gave its approval.

Honestly, I never before realized that owl + bear = ground sloth, weird...
What's wrong with "patoot"?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
He could be an Autobot yet, not one that cares for human life, one of those bots who don't like the cons way of things yet they also see the Autobots as tthe best alterative, much like real world poltics, we might not agree with everything the person standing for election believes but they could be the best alterative to the other option.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
It would have been cool to make the Nedry Jeep the Con and the Dino the Autobot, yeah.

My guess is that either they just defaulted to "Dinosaur = Bad monster" without thinking of the context of the scene at all, or if they did think about it they wanted to keep the factions to alt-form relationship the previous set established.

-ZacWilliam, the thought of an Autobot based on Nedry is interesting. Is he a traitor? Just selfish and mercenary?

Top Bottom