Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Watch, as I prepare to blow your minds with a whole new idea!

Transformers

Collaborative

Sea Duck
I don't disagree, but personally...
I hurt myself making these, knowing they likely wouldn't ever happen.

CWjBQhj.jpeg
KaRmvf0.jpeg

But who knows...

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ooh, a two pack. Cringer and BattleCat. Reenact the cowardly cats evolution into He-Man’s mighty steed. Bonus points for Panthor (is it Panther), Skeletor cat.

Or. Make the Collaborative He-Man merged with BattleCat, so they can do a riff on Bludgeon as Skeletor, called Skeletron. :)

Speec Racers Mach 5 as a collab. I mean they wouldn’t even have to change the name.

This would never happen, but it’d be cool. Telnoman/Tekkaman Blade.

And yeah, Ducktales/Darkwing needs to happen one day.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I wonder if they would go for a Magic School Bus crossover.

I've wanted a school bus TF since I was in elementary school in the 80s. And yeah it's a little kid property but it's one that's been around long enough now that it's well known and has nostalgic adult fans...

-ZacWilliam, I have a small list of Alt modes I wish we'd get and School Bus might be the top of it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Speec Racers Mach 5 as a collab. I mean they wouldn’t even have to change the name.
Have them dig out the old Animated Blurr mold and just paint it white.

Retool the Siege Astrotrain mold to change the steam engine into a school bus, while keeping the shuttle parts intact.

Echowarrior

Citizen

I've wanted a school bus TF since I was in elementary school in the 80s. And yeah it's a little kid property but it's one that's been around long enough now that it's well known and has nostalgic adult fans...

-ZacWilliam, I have a small list of Alt modes I wish we'd get and School Bus might be the top of it.

Can it come with a little guy that looks like Liz? The chameleon?

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Heh, I think we had one of those too for that April Fool's joke. Although iirc the mockup used an Earthrise Grapple.

But I do miss the vibe of getting random, "ordinary", real-world things as new Transformers. I remember walking out of the 2007 movie and seeing a parking lot full of generic sedans and SUVs and thinking "these all could transform."

I mean, it's not like this has been super prevalent in the brand's history, but we have gotten a toaster, a few standard 2000s Chevys, a motocross bike, a skateboard, a German Shepherd, a lobster... And that's all before Botbots blew the doors wide open.

Plus having school bus tooling would be a great starting point for the GI Joe vs TF Bus Decepticon...

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Earthrise being so G1 faithful KINDA leaned into that. The G1 Autobots were a weird mix of cars you might see on the street and incredibly specific racing cars with a few luxury sports cars tossed in 😆

But figures like Cliffjumper, (Netflix) Bumblebee, Trailbraker, Hoist, Ratchet, Ironhide, Prowl, Bluestreak, Runabout, Runamuck, Grapple, (KI) Inferno... even luxury stuff like the Lambos... and ofc Prime... all felt like a return to real world "this could be a thing I see on the street and it could transform" aesthetics.

Even Legacy kept it up with Skids, who has the most humdrum alt mode ever to the point that he can only actually hold his interstellar war weapons awkwardly 😛

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Retool the Siege Astrotrain mold to change the steam engine into a school bus, while keeping the shuttle parts intact.
Oh, wow, that's a pretty brilliant way to go about it, now that I think about it, since the shuttle-bus is its most iconic transformation.

Though I'd want it to have a sound chip, too, for the horn-beep at the end of the theme song.

Dake

Citizen
Earthrise being so G1 faithful KINDA leaned into that. The G1 Autobots were a weird mix of cars you might see on the street and incredibly specific racing cars with a few luxury sports cars tossed in 😆

But figures like Cliffjumper, (Netflix) Bumblebee, Trailbraker, Hoist, Ratchet, Ironhide, Prowl, Bluestreak, Runabout, Runamuck, Grapple, (KI) Inferno... even luxury stuff like the Lambos... and ofc Prime... all felt like a return to real world "this could be a thing I see on the street and it could transform" aesthetics.

Even Legacy kept it up with Skids, who has the most humdrum alt mode ever to the point that he can only actually hold his interstellar war weapons awkwardly 😛

I always appreciated Gobots for their broad selection of "normal" stuff. Also, different unusual items like submarines and float planes and so on.

Top Bottom