Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of Gobots. I’ve been thinking that the Needlenose/Windsweeper mold could make for a decent Leader-1 style body with the right retooling.

Much like the Wreck-Gar or maybe Crashbar could make for a decently retooled Cy-Kill.

Maybe?

Wonder who could work as good bases for TF versions of Turbo and Cop-Tur?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I always appreciated Gobots for their broad selection of "normal" stuff. Also, different unusual items like submarines and float planes and so on.
Some of the Machine Robo figures that didn't make it to Gobots, like Apollo Robo and Mini Cooper Robo were pretty cool and unusual, too. Also, looking at some of the unproduced designs, if they'd kept releasing those as Gobots, the line would have been wild!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Speaking of Gobots. I’ve been thinking that the Needlenose/Windsweeper mold could make for a decent Leader-1 style body with the right retooling.

Much like the Wreck-Gar or maybe Crashbar could make for a decently retooled Cy-Kill.

Maybe?

Wonder who could work as good bases for TF versions of Turbo and Cop-Tur?

Cop-tur: Seige Springer
Turbo: Sideswipe mold after a bit of retooling or the SS86 Jazz mold

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Cop-tur: Seige Springer
Turbo: Sideswipe mold after a bit of retooling or the SS86 Jazz mold
So - for Turbo - what would you think of Sunstreaker instead? He's got a little more of the "I'm wearing my car roof on my chest" thing.

Also - I really want Major Mo to show up somehow. But I'm probably leading this thread in the wrong direction at this point . . .

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So - for Turbo - what would you think of Sunstreaker instead? He's got a little more of the "I'm wearing my car roof on my chest" thing.

Also - I really want Major Mo to show up somehow. But I'm probably leading this thread in the wrong direction at this point . . .

I didn't think of Sunstreaker, my eyes were focused upon two of the Sideswipe repaints/retools across from where I was sat and it was one that Automatically popped into my head, another option is the Siege/Earthrise Mirage mold

Haywire

Citizen

I really like these ideas, but I agree, it kind of derails the thread. How about we move this discussion to the Gobot thread?

Haywire

Citizen
On topic, i’m still kinda hoping that if Agent Knight does well, they’ll give us KARR at some point.

Between KARR being a relatively easy redeco of KITT and being voiced by Peter Cullen, this only makes sense for a future Transformer figure. The only hurdles I could see would be the licensing costs and possibly a new voice chip?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I am holding off for now, mostly finance issues trying to get a REAL car before my old one dies, but I do think it's interesting that they did lights and sounds for a character where the lights and sounds defined it. I do wish they'd had a dashboard, though. That was the OTHER iconic thing about KITT, even a Hot Wheels one a friend got me years ago had that despite being two inches long.

Haywire

Citizen
Watch, as I prepare to blow your minds with a whole new idea!

Transformers

Collaborative

Sea Duck
Serious question: what would the head look like on this? I would assume you wouldn't go with a standard Cybertronian head, but would you give it a head based on Baloo, or maybe go more literal and have a mechanical duck head? Or base the head on robots from within the cartoon universe? (I remember there were robots in both Tailspin and Ducktales, but don't recall what they looked like)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Godzilla Crossover.
1724646961601.jpg

1724646963727.jpg

Zoids/Diaclone Crossover
1724640572924.jpg

Macross Crossover
Screenshot_20240826_130936.png

Screenshot_20240826_130954.png

Screenshot_20240826_130854.png

There's also a Monster Hunter crossover coming soon.

More info and updates will be posted here.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Godzilla crossovers look unfathomably lame. Jeez., does Bandai’s contract with Toho have some kind of ironclad restriction to actually making this look Godzilla-related?

Diaclone is alright but that’s way too rich for the novelty of lol transforming Shield Liger.

Macross is a drawing.

monsterHunter is an uncolored drawing.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Godzilla crossovers look unfathomably lame. Jeez., does Bandai’s contract with Toho have some kind of ironclad restriction to actually making this look Godzilla-related?

Diaclone is alright but that’s way too rich for the novelty of lol transforming Shield Liger.

Macross is a drawing.

monsterHunter is an uncolored drawing.
I just bought a 3P/KO Jetfire recolour of a recent-ish Macross figure, so unless the Macross Crossover figure is REALLY good, I'm probably going to ignore most, if not all of these.

It wouldn't surprise me if a 3P legends version of "Liger Prime" comes out anyway. Failing that, we could just pop OP's head on Legacy Thundertron and call it a day...

Top Bottom