Transformers Collaborative (Transformers X Naruto Shippuden)

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Supposedly there was a plan to do 2 more Universal Monster Collabs. Wolfman from Weirdwolf and Creature from the Black Lagoon from Skullcruncher.

Sales on the last 2 may have impacted if the others getting Greenlit or not. No sign of either this year at any rate.

That's right, forgot about Gillman!

Hope those aren't gone forever. I'd love a whole set of Universal Monster Transformers.

TriBlurr

Citizen
I love the monster collabs though. They're apart of our Halloween decor every year.

20241002_091307.jpg

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'd definitely love a lot more of these. Besides the ones rumored, I'd also love a mummy. And while I don't remember there being a Universal grim reaper, I'd really like one of those too! They'd all go great with a Simon Belmont amiibo.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd definitely love a lot more of these. Besides the ones rumored, I'd also love a mummy. And while I don't remember there being a Universal grim reaper, I'd really like one of those too! They'd all go great with a Simon Belmont amiibo.
Or a Simon Belmont Transformer who turns into... uh... I dunno, a bottle of Holy Water or something.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Exactly!

Chop Shop is an excellent idea. Kinda glad the deluxe insecticon retools came out. One can only hope Hasbro gets the idea too.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
We originally saw the very first teasers for Takara Selects Turtler and Super Megatron on April 1, 2019, but it was actually April 2 in Japan when those teasers were first unveiled since Japan is several hours ahead of the western world, time zone-wise.

Top Bottom