Transformers: EarthSpark

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
First look at the logo trademark

Gives me a real 90's VR vibe, honestly, but not in a bad way.

Autobus Prime

Citizen
I wouldn't go quite that far, but it's a solid series with characters that are easy to root for and a status quo that allows for weighty themes that are then explored in non-minimizing ways.
LM: quite! But I do think I can go that far, at least for S1. It's not Walter Scott but it's better than your average potboiler. I really think there will come, down the line, a major fandom re evaluation of the show. Future cult classic....

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Earthspark probably would have knocked Prime out of my top three favorite series if S2 had kept up the quality of S1. I genuinely have no idea how I'd rank it now, but I suppose I should wait for the rest of S2 and the rumored specials.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Part of me is glad I never made it past the first half of season one. I wouldn't want to become emotionally attached to it and watch it go down hill. I would like to see more series like this in the future though. The first part of season one was very heartfelt and a nice variance of the normal Transformers lore we see.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
First look at the logo trademark

Gives me a real 90's VR vibe, honestly, but not in a bad way.
Still find it bemusing everyone seems so SURE SET on Cyberworld being a new cartoon...despite it NOT appearing on Hasbro's own media timeline from the same presentation. If planning a release/initiative next year, they certainly would NOT be hiding the fact it would have media support in the timeline slide (hell, even ReActivate is still on there).

Again, I'm leaning towards a "third pillar" type product line, like Human Alliance, Powercore Combiners, or even the original Cyberverse.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Cast confirmation that EarthSpark season 3 isn't happening is fuelling that. If ES is ending then this new thing could be a new show to replace it.
Again, here's the collection of the leaked presentation slides. The 2025 "Priorities" slide simply has Cyberworld as a "New Kids Segment", not a new media. Further the "5 year plan" slide doesn't note any appearance of Cyberworld among the various other media ventures planned (including a planned new kids series in 2027 and a new Pre-K series launching in 2026). Depending on performance and other factors, it would NOT surprise me if Earthspark got "burned off" in 2025 and the new kids show bumped into mid-late 2026, however.
The phrasing (and slide with a kid holding a similar "energy ball" as seen in the Cyberworld logo) makes me believe that Cyberworld is a new product line akin to Mashers, Constructbots or OG Cyberverse.

We're definitely getting a new cartoon, but the evidence from this slide points to it NOT being directly based on Cyberworld.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Cast confirmation that EarthSpark season 3 isn't happening is fuelling that. If ES is ending then this new thing could be a new show to replace it.

Except Hasbro has Season 2 scheduled to last till 2026. So it may not be making a Season 3 but it seems we have a year, quite possibly a year and a half of Season 2 still to air.

-ZacWilliam, and again Cyberworld is not on the media timeline at all, during or after Earthspark. That could change, but right now evidence does seem to point to it not being a show.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Again, here's the collection of the leaked presentation slides. The 2025 "Priorities" slide simply has Cyberworld as a "New Kids Segment", not a new media. Further the "5 year plan" slide doesn't note any appearance of Cyberworld among the various other media ventures planned (including a planned new kids series in 2027 and a new Pre-K series launching in 2026). Depending on performance and other factors, it would NOT surprise me if Earthspark got "burned off" in 2025 and the new kids show bumped into mid-late 2026, however.
The phrasing (and slide with a kid holding a similar "energy ball" as seen in the Cyberworld logo) makes me believe that Cyberworld is a new product line akin to Mashers, Constructbots or OG Cyberverse.

We're definitely getting a new cartoon, but the evidence from this slide points to it NOT being directly based on Cyberworld.
I'm not saying what Cyberworld is, I'm just explaining why some people have taken the stance that they have.

Personally? All Cyberworld is, to us, is a series of listings in a computer. Nothing else. Any kind of speculation as to what it is is pretty premature but fandom gonna fandom

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen

And this updated Seibertron post has backed off on calling Cyberworld a show:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pretty interesting that it's getting toys, whatever it is.

I wonder when we're going to hear anything more about those Swapticon listings.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The actual point was that it's already got toys lined up, because not every bit of Transformers media -- especially media that isn't known to be a full show yet -- gets toys. (And vice versa, to be sure.)

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
OMFGWTFBBQ! Cyberworld show CONFIRMED!!!! ( /s)

This just seems like a general mark to cover ANY media efforts Hasbro might make. Even BotBots got a few animated specials

Top Bottom