Transformers Legacy toyline

Blot

Citizen
I get not seeing the posts you have blocked but what does he think we were talking about for the entire last two pages?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
If the new(?) Springer pans out, maybe we'll get Sandstorm, Battletrap, and another Rodimus, too.

I expect Rodimus to be the Kingdom mold with a different paint job and a face to look like how he appeared in the G1 movie climax! Sandstorm, I expect will be tooled out of the 86 Springer mold and stuck in legacy or whatever the Generations line is calling its self at that point, similar to what they did with the T30 verison, thou that Sandstorm is my current default Sandstorm standing on my G1 S1 & 2 Autobot shelf, thou that shelf cannot have the Dinobots on it as it get awfully crowded, above is the cons, below is a mixed shelf of combiners and a couple of old leaders, then comes the TFP shelf, followed up by a mixed shelf with some books and DVDs plus games, thou the books aren't mine, and the bottom shelf, is more junk not belonging to me, aside from one figure, FOC Shockwave (offical, not planet X)!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I get not seeing the posts you have blocked but what does he think we were talking about for the entire last two pages?
In this case, it's not about having anyone blocked. He just skips to the end of the thread without reading much of anything.

If the new(?) Springer pans out, maybe we'll get Sandstorm, Battletrap, and another Rodimus, too.
Leader class Sandstorm has been rumored, yes.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Unofficial pics of core Snarl and the completed Volcanicus have dropped

He looks pretty good in bot and dino modes. Foot mode is okay, but a little weirdly shaped and the red sticks out like a sore thumb. Or sore toes, in this case.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Look out! He's got a knife!

Snarl_004.jpg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
you guys are gonna look so dumb when leader soundwave ends up being THIS GUY
No joke, I’m still holding out hope for a Crossover with Dungeons and Dragons to give us a transforming Owlbear for the IceBird homage.
I raised that prospect before, but he lacks a series identifier. A big stealth wing Soundwave would probably be more interesting than the options I presented as likely.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Nice. I'm in for Sideswipe and Jazz (maybe rename this one "Disco?") Actually kind of interested in Dead End, too, but I don't have any plans to get all of Menasor.

Top Bottom