Transformers Legacy toyline

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I had the Korean version of him for awhile but sold him off a couple of years ago. I kinda want this.....but I also dont care about the character even though he looks fantastic.

The Phazer

Citizen
The original never needed the tail to stand up.
If it stands completely straight the tail doesn't quite reach the surface it's standing on.

I know it doesn't literally need it but the effect is to look like it does, and it looks shit.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
My old RTS Wheeljack is getting along in the years but I haven't liked most of the modern ones, this one, though, for sheer weirdness, will be like Origins Jazz and be 'my' version! I do plan to give him a better gun, though, so he can keep the launcher on his shoulder. I have one single missile from an old Action Master Wheeljack, I may use that.

The new 'TARDIS class' is shaping up better than I expected. Next releases, I will want a Huffer that is a proper minibot size but can be driven by Hoist, a Ratchet Ironhide can lay down in, and an Astrotrain toy I can store every Decepticon I own inside despite being only a foot long.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Additionally, Mark made an Instragram story that expounds upon his post:

OUHViI0.jpg

DTCfPA2.jpg

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
I admit, I'm pretty impressed at how Wheeljack turned out, considering what all they were trying to accomplish. I'm having some low key regrets about skipping the Origin line as a whole.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Look! It’s Mister McGrumpypants himself!

Entertainment Earth has a notification for a Transformers drop on Tuesday (they all but state it’s Tidal Wave), but with Silverbolt known and Gears leaked, we might see more of wave 2 United this week.

Top Bottom