Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED VOYAGER CLASS "FRACTURED FRIENDSHIP" 2-PACK
Image of SDCC 2024 Orion Pax VS Megatron Fractured Friendship 2 Pack Transformers United (13)_...jpg

Release Date: July 26, 2024

Retail Price: $74.99 USD

Experience the epic origins of legendary TRANSFORMERS robots with this TRANSFORMERS Legacy United Fractured Friendship 2-Pack that includes 2 action figures! Inspired by the iconic characters before the War for Cybertron, these 7-inch action figures convert from robot to alt mode for 2-in-1 play. The Orion Pax figure converts between robot and Cybertronian truck in 26 steps. The Gladiator Megatron figure converts between robot mode and Cybertronian tank mode in 16 steps. Features articulated heads, arms, and legs for awesome action poses and comes with a sword, hammer, blaster, drill, and pickaxe accessories. Comic-inspired interactive toys like this Fractured Friendship 2-Pack toy make cool gifts for TRANSFORMERS fans.

TRANSFORMERS Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of -- More Than Meets the Eye -- bringing together every TRANSFORMERS generation like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup (each sold separately, subject to availability). Available exclusively at 2024 San Diego Comic-Con. Attendees can request a time slot to purchase Hasbro products at the Hasbro Booth (#3213) at the Hasbro Pulse Toy Store through the San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives Portal.

Limited quantities will be available to order on HasbroPulse.com after the convention. While supplies last.

Image of SDCC 2024 Orion Pax VS Megatron Fractured Friendship 2 Pack Transformers United (11)_...jpg

Image of SDCC 2024 Orion Pax VS Megatron Fractured Friendship 2 Pack Transformers United (12)_...jpg

(I wonder if OP's feet will be visible in alt mode?)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
(I wonder if OP's feet will be visible in alt mode?)

They will be as the retooling is only the head, the toro, the arms and the leg fronts, everything else remains the same with the edition of a accessory to enable OP to hold the gun without removing the arm and going by the stock images, I would say they removed the feature that lets you take OP arm off which is sensible to me, its not really a great gimmick if you ask me as you have to put the arm somewhere else or the gun and have it fall off when you knock the figure by accident

RichardT519

Citizen
So...

1. Do you think we'll get Venom?

2. If so, will it be a retool?

3. If so, of what?

4. Will it still be a cicada, despite the fact that cicadas aren't venomous?

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
1. Do you think we'll get Venom?

2. If so, will it be a retool?

3. If so, of what?

4. Will it still be a cicada, despite the fact that cicadas aren't venomous?

1) Yes. We know this. He was leaked as being part of the 2025 main line months ago by the pretty much 100% reliable JT Prime.

2-3) I could see him being an extreme partial and using another Insecticon's like upper arms and wings or something, but being in the main line he has better than average odds of being a new figure or even a partial of something we have not seen yet. If he wants to be close to G1 at all he's gonna need to be mostly new.

4) Absolutely. Their Legacy goal has been to be mostly as close to G1 as viable and hasbro will want him to match the other 3. It's more likely he'd be renamed Venim again than not be a cicada.

-ZacWilliam, sadly he was listed as being in the Oct 2025 wave by said leak so we've got a wait. What I'd like is a Beet Papil from somebody myself...

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Legacy Magmatron comes in a Takara-Tomy exclusive slipcase. Mine is being delivered but as I'm out at Toys r Us, I saw it for sale there.

IMG_20240630_203814.jpg

IMG_20240630_203824.jpg

(Edit: - Mine just got delivered today, so here are the two sides of the slipcase below in more detail).
Document 1048_1.jpg

Document 1047_1.jpg

Here's the entire TF display at the Toys r Us. It's tiny compared to all the other toy brand displays.

IMG_20240630_204109.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom