Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Officially, by title, yes, but Hero Megs and "Archforce" both qualify as arguable iterations of G2 Megs, right?
giphy.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Reports are coming in on other forums and Discord of some major QC issues with the Breakdown/Windsweeper set. Namely, people are getting two of the same Targetmaster for Windsweeper instead of one of each (note: not my pic):

bm6Qnw3.jpeg

Other reported issues include joints not properly attached on Breakdown causing them to crack, misaligned parts that prevent pieces that are supposed to attach together for the transformation from actually lining up and connecting together, loose internal components rattling around inside the figures, and general mold degradation making the figures feel incredibly loose overall.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, while I haven't had a chance to do transformations yet to see how things peg together, I can say visually my set has none of those issues.

Thanks for the heads up though so people know to check.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Reports are coming in on other forums and Discord of some major QC issues with the Breakdown/Windsweeper set. Namely, people are getting two of the same Targetmaster for Windsweeper instead of one of each (note: not my pic):

bm6Qnw3.jpeg

Other reported issues include joints not properly attached on Breakdown causing them to crack, misaligned parts that prevent pieces that are supposed to attach together for the transformation from actually lining up and connecting together, loose internal components rattling around inside the figures, and general mold degradation making the figures feel incredibly loose overall.

Hmm..I'll have to check mine. I got it the other day, but due to everything I've ordered in the last 6 months all arriving within the span of like 3 days, I haven't gotten around to checking them out yet.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Mine is arriving today but I'll need to wait until the weekend to engage with it. Disappointing news, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Was hoping Legacy Vector Prime was going to surprise me, but I knew he wasn't going to live up to one of my favorites of all time. Most of the Jhiaxus reuse doesn't bug me over all and it mostly works for him. I'm a bit disappointed there isn't any clockwork gear detail until you get to the ship mode but then again that was how it was with the original looking at them side by side. The only positives to me are the brighter paint choices and the fact that half of the ship mode isn't a backpack. The loss of the gimmicks aren't horrible either. But considering this is the modern equivalent pricepoint and seeing the size difference hurts. But I miss the vambraces.

Also is anyone else having trouble getting the ships nose to tab in at all?

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Perhaps they should've just done what they did for Thundertron?

You know, barely change the mass release deco for an exclusive 2-pack.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Yeah, that's pretty much IDW pre-Pretender Bludgeon's colors. I feel like the general mold design suits that better than the mass retail version trying to shoehorn in his shell look, but I don't feel any need to own either. Either they'll get around to an all new mold that actually looks like Bludgeon, or I'll just leave the HFTD version on the back of the shelf to quietly eat itself via rubber rot.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
for the turbo nerds who care, at least one person on twitter is mad over ruckus's deco because the deco on his arms are based on the photo from the tfwiki where someone put the stickers that were meant to be on the g1 toy's waist on the arms instead

lmao

i sure do hope hasbro fired whoever was responsible for the deco out of a cannon, this transgression CANNOT stand.

Top Bottom