Transformers Legacy toyline

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
Folks on other boards are reporting that Walmart's website is pushing back the release dates for Star Raider Deluxe class orders. That don't sound good.
What was the original release plan? I seem to remember "mid-July" but I don't remember if that was based on anything or just my guess. (And do we know if it's supposed to be two waves or just one?)

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

For those who aren't aware this has been a thing. Could be related - I know one RPG book publisher I follow was already expecting to have to push back one of their releases for this month as of a couple months ago(at the time, container costs were up 300% due to container shortage worldwide from this, and this was back in May), and it still hasn't settled down it looks like from the article.

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen

For those who aren't aware this has been a thing. Could be related - I know one RPG book publisher I follow was already expecting to have to push back one of their releases for this month as of a couple months ago(at the time, container costs were up 300% due to container shortage worldwide from this, and this was back in May), and it still hasn't settled down it looks like from the article.

Oh, I was aware. I was just trying to avoid bringing any hot-button topics into this.

Still, I'm convinced that the problems we've been seeing with global shipping have been going on for a long time. COVID screwed things up, and the current mess in the Red Sea (plus problems with the Panama Canal) have only added to the problem. Almost makes you wonder if shipping via zeppelin will become a thing again.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
we wouldnt have this problem if hasbro started making their toys in AMERICA AGAIN!!!

i mean i guess it 'd suck for everyone outside the US but i'm still not convinced other countries are even real, like you really tryna sit here and tell me that 'spain' is a real place?
I refuse to believe humans chose to live in a place like Australia with the sheer number of deadly animals that inhabit the area. On land AND seas.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
we wouldnt have this problem if hasbro started making their toys in AMERICA AGAIN!!!

i mean i guess it 'd suck for everyone outside the US but i'm still not convinced other countries are even real, like you really tryna sit here and tell me that 'spain' is a real place?

Then where do you propose that those little red peanuts come from? Do you think Planter's is making that up?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

If they did, the costs of the toys would sky rocket and then you'll be complaining about the fact they are expensive and harder to come by as retailers would stock things they know they can sale or at least believe they can sale, thus is a double edged sword!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Is Gears missing his chest piece or is it stored in the packaging?

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 28

Top Bottom