Transformers Legacy toyline

Lobjob

Citizen
Here's Road Pig from the Walmart-exclusive Star Raider Collection. He's a head retool of the Junkion Crashbar mold, based on the original 1995 Laser Cycle toy from Generation 2:

345xc2lvmo7.jpg

Just seeing this. He is beautiful.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Possible new Legacy/SS86/Generations/Prime (new name, same products?) figures?

TRANSFORMERS LEGACY UNITED WAVE 5 - JANUARY 2025
• Core BW Dinobot
• Deluxe G1 Sureshot
• Deluxe Cosmos (Package Refresh)
• Deluxe G2 Breakdown
• Deluxe Armada Sideswipe
• Voyager Tarn (Package Refresh)
• Voyager Ramjet (Package Refresh)
• Leader Galaxy Shuttle (Package Refresh)
• Leader G1 Overcharge

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS RETAILER EXCLUSIVES
• Amazon Mayhem Attack Squad Bludgeon & Ruckus
• Amazon Spinister VS Twintwist
• Amazon Deluxe Ironfist VS Carnivac
• Walmart Transformers Galaxy Force / Cybertron Capsule
• Walmart Transformers Retro Optimus Prime
• Walmart Transformers Retro Bombshell & Ramhorn

TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES WAVE 1 - JANUARY 2025
• Leader 86 Galvatron

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS PRIME TRILOGY - APRIL 2025
• Deluxe Animated Wasp
• Deluxe Slingshot
• Deluxe Air Raid
• Deluxe Solus Prime
• Voyager Prima
• Voyager Armada Red Alert
• Leader G2 Grimlock
• Leader The Fallen

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I kind of hope that the Fallen is more based upon his Dreamwave desgin than the Prime Wars, there he just wasn't that intersting of a desgin, compared to Dreamwave, where he looks like he could kill you with a single glance, thou I doult it as Hasbro doesn't seem to be acknowledging those desgins, sure the art at times wasn't the best, but some of the character desgins were great, for example Optimus, he just looked awesome with his pre-earth desgin!

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
RED ALERT WOO WOO WOO

Hey, that G2 Grimlock doesn't say (repack) so maybe it'll be blue (as God intended) and maaaaybe we'll get other G2 Dinobots please please I hope I hope

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen

Nothing really new there from JtPrime's prior listing. I know Tformers was posting a lot of that as "hoping to be revealed at SDCC". I expect most of the retailer items to get revealed for the holiday season, probably the final wave of United. The next wave of Studio Series is highly probable as well, given they are apt to start shipping before the end of the year.
Prime Trilogy I wouldn't expect any talk until Pulsecon. As is, given some of the shipping dates, I would not be surprised if Prime Trilogy doesn't get shifted to the summer.

Also: Armada Sideswipe is an error. The listing was for Armada Wheeljack, which makes sense given the tooling is already present. Probably a mind slip given the figure is based on Earth-mode Sideswipe.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Yeah I wouldn't expect any of the 2025 "Primes toyline" stuff to be talked about till the Fall conventions/Pulsecon.

-ZacWilliam, just don't want folks to get too receding up to see things it's much too early to see.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen

Echowarrior

Citizen

Very much looking forward to a lot of these guys. Also, I am happily surprised that a Titan Master's being included with Omega Prime. Mayhaps we'll be getting an RiD Fortress Maximus/Grand Maximus? If so, sign me up!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Frankly, I'm not expecting it, since Evan in the video says they're including Cerebros specifically so the set can have a Titan Master to make use of its Titan Master-compatible seats and other gimmicks, just in case the set is bought by someone who doesn't already own any Titan Masters (or Prime Masters).

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I mean this is an interesting thing to discuss. Will the Primes be all new designs or Gen 1 versions of designs we've seen similar to Legacy? I personally would love to see a more realistic take of MaccAdams from Cyberverse for Alchemist Prime. I know Micronus Prime and Megatronus showed up in RID 2015. We already have a Vector Prime figure from Cybertron. I'm guessing we are getting a new mold for Alpha Trion (though I love the retool of scourge) What else is out there?

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Dinoking preview. Dangit Hasbro, I love the neo-retro packaging.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dinoking preview. Dangit Hasbro, I love the neo-retro packaging.
That does look more enticing than the little Volcanicus.

Top Bottom