Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Embedding the pics:

IGN's official reveal pics of Dinoking

This massive Transformers set consists of no fewer than six Dinobot figures (Yokuryu, Rairyu, Goryu, Doryu, Gairyu, and Kakuryu) who can individually transform and also combine together to form the mighty Dinoking. The set includes a scythe, sword, mace, axe, and blaster accessories, along with Combiner accessories like a combiner head, four blasters, two rocket launchers, and tail connector.

Price: $79.99

N0z5Ab2.jpeg

uytgt9f.jpeg

jZklSS6.jpeg

DhfI3ru.jpeg

PFqAFdZ.jpeg

rXxlPdn.jpeg

TkTVQ9F.jpeg

Last edited:

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
They look really nice but I'm still happy with my Volcanicus, but FEET! ANKLE TILTS! WRISTS!

I'd love it if Hasbro made an accessory pack for the Dinobots.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Dinoking preview. Dangit Hasbro, I love the neo-retro packaging.
Thanks! I've posted the same info below for those who can't/visit other sites.

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (16)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (15)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (14)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (13)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (12)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (17)__s...jpg

Image of United Dinoking Multipack Transformers Legacy Hasbro Pulse Con 2024 Exclusive (11)__s...jpg

Release Date: September 2024
Retail Price: $79.99 USD

Transformers Legacy United: Dinobot Dinoking Multipack features six Dinobot figures from the Takara Japan Transformers Victory series, including Yokuryu, Rairyu, Goryu, Doryu, Gairyu, and Kakuryu. The can individually transform and also combine together to form the mighty Dinoking. The set includes a scythe, sword, mace, axe, and blaster accessories, along with Combiner accessories like a combiner head, four blasters, two rocket launchers, and tail connector.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
The comparisons are cool, thanks for posting!

I can't remember, are the Pulsecon exclusives only listed on Pulse, or do online retailers like BBTS also carry them? I would be very interested in Dinoking, but my luck with Pulse has been...varied.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Just breaking up the color scheme helps it a lot. The extra parts are nice too.

Still holding out a shred of hope for a Monstructor, but I might go for this, assuming it doesn't immediately sell out while I'm at work or something.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
They shoulda done volcanicus like this. I get why they didn't, but it needs to be done. Would have saved a lot of people a lot of problems.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
He looks great for a core class combiner but $80 is Commander class money and none of the three modes are commander quality. The characters are also basically cannonfodder so I’m not exactly enthused to shell out that much.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
He looks a lot better than I really expected him to. The new hands and feet help a lot, but there's more to it than that. It just really works surprisingly well.

Despite that, I still have little interest in buying him. CW Liokaiser isn't exactly great, but at least he looks decent alongside HasLab Deathsaurus. Putting this Dinoking alongside them would be very underwhelming.

I admit though, if I hadn't already bought the Fansproject Dinoking, I'd probably be more tempted to buy him despite his shortcomings. I'm still a little tempted just to show support for getting obscure characters like this. But at a time when I'm trying to reduce the size of my collection, I think I'll be passing.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
To me, it's six $12 dollar figures ($72), plus some accessories. You might find Cores overpriced already, but that's another conversation.
There's also the exclusive/limited factor. In the Old Days, Botcon (for example) exclusives were generally 2-3x the cost of the original molds.

I don't know how limited Dinoking will
be, but almost certainly not mass retail numbers.

(IIRC the last non-convention exclusive we actually got numbers for was Primal Prime? And we had no reference as to what mass retail or store exclusive numbers were back then.)

Top Bottom