Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I would like to pre-order Dinoking but you got to be a Premium member currently, just to pre-order him and its not worth the cost in any shape or form, they are asking for £40, which is a bloody rip off as there is no benefits whatsoever to be had from it, so when its avaiable to non Premium members, I'll get a copy along with Armada Wheeljack, everything else, easy pass or I already own a copy of them

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Deluxe class Origin Bumblebee - rerelease of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origin Bumblebee
These things were clogging the pegs at the Targets in my area for literally months. I picked up a couple of extras that had been clearanced down to like $6 on a whim. Does the world really need more of them?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
These things were clogging the pegs at the Targets in my area for literally months. I picked up a couple of extras that had been clearanced down to like $6 on a whim. Does the world really need more of them?

I guess those sending out to stores, were bad at their job and it was the store manager who decided to clearance them out or the regional manger, that's my guess!

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Pulse Premium will pay for itself if you're in an area that getd the free shipping.

If you don't (Like me), it's largely a waste of money, and is kind of insulting to be honest. Yeah, make me pay you money for the opportunity to pay you money.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Just means they can do a toy colors Selects release with mini-con later.
tenor.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I mean, this is par for the course. Hot Shot, Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream didn't come with their Mini-Cons either, and Hot Shot only later got his in a special online exclusive set that was more expensive than the normal Deluxe price. SG Sideswipe got SG Whisper since he too was in an online exclusive set that was also a two-pack with another Deluxe.

And we've seen what happens when a current Deluxe figure whose supposed to have a smaller partner with him gets to have that partner included: The little partner gets made into an inarticulate brick that can barely transform at all (see the Targetmaster partners of Legacy Needlenose, Pointblank, and Quake).

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I mean, this is par for the course. Hot Shot, Optimus, Megatron, and Starscream didn't come with their Mini-Cons either, and Hot Shot only later got his in a special online exclusive set that was more expensive than the normal Deluxe price. SG Sideswipe got SG Whisper since he too was in an online exclusive set that was also a two-pack with another Deluxe.

And we've seen what happens when a current Deluxe figure whose supposed to have a smaller partner with him gets to have that partner included: The little partner gets made into an inarticulate brick that can barely transform at all (see the Targetmaster partners of Legacy Needlenose, Pointblank, and Quake).
i mean i get it and i'm not seriously mad over it

i just think it's dumb

MrBlud

Citizen
Is this the first wave that is *entirely* molds/figures that are already available?

Cosmos - Repack
Bumblebee - Repack
Breakdown - Toy Menasor set
Wheeljack - SG 2-pack
Tarn - Repack
Ramjet - Repack
Galaxy Shuttle - Repack
Overcharge - Blitzwing recolor

Also, I’m still pissy Ramjet doesn’t have his grey fists.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Overcharge has slightly retooled head. I wouldn't consider that significant but you made sure to distinguish Breakdown the toy inspired head instead of the show one, so I figured I'd mention it.

Top Bottom