Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I do want Overcharge. I like troop builders too much to not get one. But I'm going to wait until it shelfwarms its way to clearance.

I'm not convinced it would have been worse off by gutting it down to a Voyager instead of unconvincingly padding it to a Leader. The higher budget bought some extra complexity, but I don't see how that extra complexity helped either of the vehicle modes.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I do want Overcharge. I like troop builders too much to not get one. But I'm going to wait until it shelfwarms its way to clearance.

I'm not convinced it would have been worse off by gutting it down to a Voyager instead of unconvincingly padding it to a Leader. The higher budget bought some extra complexity, but I don't see how that extra complexity helped either of the vehicle modes.
His name is very apt for his price point.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wait... end of line? Is legacy actually ending?
1726373381394.gif

1726373404875.jpeg

It's only after posting this that I now realize and appreciate the truly unintended irony here.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I

I wonder which other TF would benefit more from having those OS transparent red gauntlets?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
They mentioned something about Armada characters too in the video.

Number 1 I’d like would be Scavanger who I believe could be retooled / recolor to Energon Landmine fairly easy.

Another would be Blurr.

Of course Demolisher and Cyclonus.

Jetfire.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Jetfire seems like a good Leader class bet, as the shirt he can be pants for is already waiting.

Although it'd also be neat to see how he does as a purely standalone shuttlebot.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Jetfire and Overload, because Prime needs his magic mushrooms.

Blurr, mostly for a repaint as Universe Swerve. For some reason I just really liked the red and black deco on that design.

Hoist, with an articulated shovel arm rather than the geared gimmick.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I've been hoping Jetfire would happen ever since someone pointing out that you can pop the little badge-chunk off of supermode Prime's chest to expose a port that would be ideal for mounting Jet Prime's chest shield. Likely more just a basic 5mm/siege port they put there in case they did get a chance to do Jetfire, but I'm hoping in the back of my mind that it was sneakily planned all along if it ever happens.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I've been hoping Jetfire would happen ever since someone pointing out that you can pop the little badge-chunk off of supermode Prime's chest to expose a port that would be ideal for mounting Jet Prime's chest shield. Likely more just a basic 5mm/siege port they put there in case they did get a chance to do Jetfire, but I'm hoping in the back of my mind that it was sneakily planned all along if it ever happens.
I also read that for a Nemesis Prime repaint, so the mould didn't have a moulded Autobot emblem directly on it.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Jetfire and Overload, because Prime needs his magic mushrooms.

Blurr, mostly for a repaint as Universe Swerve. For some reason I just really liked the red and black deco on that design.

Hoist, with an articulated shovel arm rather than the geared gimmick.
If they make an Overload, I hope it gets an Energon Ultra Magnus redeco.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's weird that there hasn't been a hint of Jetfire and Overload yet. If Armada Prime had been a flop, I get it. But he wasn't.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Might depend on just how interested they are in making expensive add-ons to an already expensive figure. Even with the second run, it still takes time for new designs to get through the production pipeline.

And wasn't there a leak hinting at Jetfire, at least? I seem to remember one, but I could be wrong.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Probably scheduling more than anything. They’d decided on the 13 so they have to squeeze 13 toys into the line even before considering that Nexus is actually 5 toys who probably also bring Superion and Bruticus as baggage. They’d probably also be Leader at least, meaning even less release slots

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Probably scheduling more than anything. They’d decided on the 13 so they have to squeeze 13 toys into the line even before considering that Nexus is actually 5 toys who probably also bring Superion and Bruticus as baggage. They’d probably also be Leader at least, meaning even less release slots
We're not getting all of the Thirteen if the leak list is to be believed

Top Bottom