Transformers Legacy toyline

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
What about a Universe Treadshot or Oil Slick that wasn't a sad disaster? Should they have had to suffer for Side Swipe's shortcomings? ;)
Universe Treadshot is just such an interesting figure. An awful mould, an alternate mode that has a certain 80s vibe, his own name and faction just written across him. The Deception symbol just sitting in an Autobot insignia outline.

Beautiful. Post-modern art in toy form.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
I know this is a joke, but Armada Sideswipe is one of those figures I wouldn't mind them taking a second go at.
I don't think we ever found out how Beast Machines Bruticus was supposed to work. It was supposed to have a Spark gimmick at some point, and it's otherwise pretty clearly an unfinished design.

I know a lot of figures never make it past concept stages (some were on War for Cybertron packaging art!), but it's rare for something to get that far and then stop.

Or at least released *anyway* after being abandoned.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
We're not getting all of the Thirteen if the leak list is to be believed
We're not getting all 13 in 2025. We got one this year, and we're apparently getting seven next year. So there are only five left. Or nine, if Nexus is released as separate combiner team members. It would be shocking if they aren't planned for 2026, or maybe 2027 at the latest.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
They mentioned something about Armada characters too in the video...Another would be Blurr.
Wasn't the infamous Legacy Point-blank mold thought to be a pre-mold of an upcoming Legacy Armada Blur? The lack of arm/shoulder movement might suggest so?

1726439954675.png

1726440046264.png

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
The walmart Star Raiders are starting to trickle in around my area, and I can confirm the Deluxes are evenly packed- 2 of each.

Granted, it pretty obvious with only 4 figures, but I can't have been the only one to think hasbro would have put in 3 Lockdowns and short Filch.

Echowarrior

Citizen
They mentioned something about Armada characters too in the video.

Number 1 I’d like would be Scavanger who I believe could be retooled / recolor to Energon Landmine fairly easy.

Another would be Blurr.

Of course Demolisher and Cyclonus.

Jetfire.

Yes! I would welcome a new take on Armada Scavenger! The treads on mine are pretty much disintegrating.

Shadewing

Citizen
I know this is a joke, but Armada Sideswipe is one of those figures I wouldn't mind them taking a second go at. The car mode is fine, if it wasn't trying to shoehorn a pair of gimmicks in, I think a decent robot mode could be squeezed out that still evokes the original.

So long as he keeps his Megaman-ish proportions.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
We're not getting all 13 in 2025. We got one this year, and we're apparently getting seven next year. So there are only five left. Or nine, if Nexus is released as separate combiner team members. It would be shocking if they aren't planned for 2026, or maybe 2027 at the latest.
If they really wanted to, Nexus Prime as a big boxed set like the Menasor gift set could be a thing.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
There are a LOT of Universe recolors to be done with some of the current toys.

If they were to go in on Armada like they have with recreating G1, I would not say no to a new Sideswipe along with some recolors.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I always loved Armada Jetfire. He was a real standout of both the show and toyline for me. I'd definitely love an update to him. If they can get him to transform into fully functional legs for Optimus instead of just columns of parts in leg-like shapes, that would be fantastic!

Aside from him, I'd really like updates for Demolishor and Cyclonus. After them, Sideways. With the Thirteen coming, more heralds for Unicron would be a good thing.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I always loved Armada Jetfire. He was a real standout of both the show and toyline for me. I'd definitely love an update to him. If they can get him to transform into fully functional legs for Optimus instead of just columns of parts in leg-like shapes, that would be fantastic!
However else a would-be Armada Jetfire works out, my most fervent wish for it is a Spacewarp redeco.

Top Bottom