Transformers Legacy toyline

Shadhausen

Citizen
I don't think they're getting dedicated hooks this go-around; I think that was the reason behind them having normal United packaging?

When Ferak hit our nearest Walmart, I scanned it with the Walmart app to see what it's listing read like; seems like "Star Raiders" is the keyword phrase to get them to pop up on the app. Then, if you check the others availability for "Pick Up in Store", if your store doesn't have them, it will (in theory) check for them in other nearby stores. I was able to get Lockdown and Road Pig this way.

Filch, on the other hand, was pure right-place-right-time happenstance. It does seem like they're getting out into stores now, so good luck to those still hunting them!
I've had absolutely zero luck using the app. The only figure I was unable to pre-order was Filch and I was literally checking the app every day waiting for it to show as in stock at any store within 50 miles of me. Then I made one of my regular Wal-Mart stops and there she was while the app still said they had none in stock and none in the area.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I've got Filch cause I ordered her. No sign of any Star Seekers at any Walmart here.

-ZacWilliam, I won't be upset if I never see them, but it would be nice to...

Shadewing

Citizen
I got Lockdown and Road Pig through ordering, I just ordered a Filch that Walmart should have in stock, but until its actually shipped I wont believe it. There's been times where they say something is in stock but then end up saying its not and cancelling it.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
One of my local walmarts still has all them just sitting there. I don't think enough local fans care about them.

Which means they might hang around long enough to end up at winners or the discount store: where I would be willing to pay for them, cause I'm not connected to them either.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I've seen Star Raiders at one walmart. It's a big one just on the outskirts of KC with fairly high turnover and foot traffic.
It may be that walmarts of a smaller size have gotten cases of TFOne toys rather then the capsule line.
That said, I've yet to see the leader multipack in any store, just the deluxes and voyager.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I've had absolutely zero luck using the app. The only figure I was unable to pre-order was Filch and I was literally checking the app every day waiting for it to show as in stock at any store within 50 miles of me. Then I made one of my regular Wal-Mart stops and there she was while the app still said they had none in stock and none in the area.

The app is not ideal, no. The way I see it, it can give a false negative, but if it brings up a positive in-store hit, there is probably something there to look for (when I found Lockdown, it said they had Filch as well, but no dice). We have 4 major and 4 minor Walmarts within a 45-ish mile radius, so it helps to have at least some direction if I'm actively hunting something (but I still check when we're going by anyway).

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I'm getting concerned about the Thundertron pack. Every 'mart I've check does not even have a spot/tag for Leaders, making me dread this as another Galaxy Shuttle.

In addition to checking the regular toy section, I also check the clearance in case some store decides to yeet them there since they've already cleared out Leader Class.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Megatron looks good with Tidal Wave parts, but Galvatron was designed to have them. He just looks so perfect with them.

Attachments

• IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 40

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
So far only SG Sideswipe comes with Minicon, but I wont be surprised to see a Toy colors Wheeljack be released with minicon.
yeah, they specifically cited costs as the reason why wheeljack doesn't come with the minicon

personally i think it's dumb cuz the tooling already exists but whatever i'm not the one in charge of a massive corporation that's beholden to price points for regular retail toys

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hasbro's so cheap now that if they ever have to relocate, you know they're stripping all the copper wiring out of their current HQ first.

1727766757055.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And I got Cybertron Drill-Bit from DNA Design.

Though, he's Core class-sized rather than Micromaster-sized like the Legacy Mini-Cons are, as DNA made him before Hasbro made the official Legacy ones, likely not knowing how small they'd be and probably assuming Hasbro would sell the Mini-Cons separately as Core class figures.

But then again, Drill-Bit being bigger does kinda work in a way since he is from the Giant Planet. ;)

Top Bottom