Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
Regarding that Fractured Friendship pack, wouldn't it be wiser to call him Optimus Prime since he comes with the matrix, he's really just a matrix enhanced upgrade from the Humble Origin's Orion Pax, sort of like how it upgraded Optronix to Dreamwaves Optimus Prime in War Within.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Regarding that Fractured Friendship pack, wouldn't it be wiser to call him Optimus Prime since he comes with the matrix, he's really just a matrix enhanced upgrade from the Humble Origin's Orion Pax, sort of like how it upgraded Optronix to Dreamwaves Optimus Prime in War Within.
He's just Cybertronian form Optimus Prime in my collection.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen

Technically, the smaller "IDW" Prime is kind of a made up figure. He was never a data archivist in IDW, and he was forged as a beefy dude, rather than getting upgraded by the Matrix.

So basically there's no physical difference between Pax and Prime in IDW, IIRC.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Walmart exclusives.
Gears.png

Bumblebee.png

TriBlurr

Citizen
I snagged the Netflix one from Japan back when it came out. So both of these are passes for me.

Looking forward to seeing Seaspray now.

Arazyr

Citizen
My Dinoking arrived today. Nice set as the Dinoforce, but glad I passed on the Dinobot versions... 8^)

I seem to have gotten a bum version of Kakuryu, though. He's got two left rear legs (so the foot on the right is facing backwards), and is missing the "tail gun" that attaches to the combiner head. Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be critical for anything, but it's still disappointing.

Top Bottom