Transformers Legacy toyline

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
There's a few that I can think of. Again, these are getting more obscure, but I don't feel like anything is off the table now:

The Last Autobot - Vector Prime is a pretty good stand in for him, but I'd like to see him get his own toy.

Trannis, the Decepticon leader before Megatron. He'd be a great remold of the Voyager Junkion toy, possibly in a two-pack with:

Sentinel Prime / U-Haul Robot, I'd love to see him made from Gamer Edition Optimus, now that we know that's a thing they can/will do.

View attachment 21612

Carnivac had a decent run in the comics, your basic Wolverine type of character. I can't believe we've never gotten him out of any of the various wolf transformers.

The majority of Squadron X, the DJD, or the Mayhem Attack Squad, tons of good characters there.

And last but not least, we still need Titan Class Spanner!
G2 Rook, Mindset, any other Imperials besides Jhiaxus and those two generics.

I mean, they were all on my "lololol not gonna happen ever never ever" list but they *were* above FLAME.

OTOH, I am astounded and amazed that we haven't gotten proper G1 Omnibots.

Or new Mini-Spies.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'd rather we got a Trannis that actually looked like what Simon Furman may have hypothetically had in mind when he came up with the character, instead of the goofy purple Junkion generic from the "Five Faces of Darkness, Part 4" flashback that Ask Vector Prime just casually slapped the name onto.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
UK166_Xaaron.jpg
img_5121-copy-jpg.21611

Blot

Citizen
I'd rather we got a Trannis that actually looked like what Simon Furman may have hypothetically had in mind when he came up with the character, instead of the goofy purple Junkion generic from the "Five Faces of Darkness, Part 4" flashback that Ask Vector Prime just casually slapped the name onto.
Ask Vector Prime was a mistake.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m still waiting for them to do a new take on Thunderclash and maybe the rest of the Turbomasters. Maybe even try and do Hyperion.

A Marvel G1 Sentinel would be very cool. Trannis could be interesting.
How about Boltax?

As for the Last Autobot, Vector does have precedent for that with the Universe redeco.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Carnivac had a decent run in the comics, your basic Wolverine type of character. I can't believe we've never gotten him out of any of the various wolf transformers.
We got a Carnivac in 1988. I'm not saying he couldn't use an update, but he's not a comic-only Transformer to begin with.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We got a Carnivac in 1988. I'm not saying he couldn't use an update, but he's not a comic-only Transformer to begin with.

Not sure what I was thinking there. Forgot for a moment that we were talking about characters that never had a toy, not just ones that needed an update.

Top Bottom