Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I think that we might be missing the obvious solution to our SS86 Megatron problem. SS86 Megatron doesn't turn into a gun. He turns into Galvatron.
That would be pretty epic! Although, I would be concerned about how they could pull off both characters in one and do it well. Maybe at the Commander level?
Megalvatron.jpg

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
I still think they should just turn Megatron into a weaponizer. They can't make him turn into a gun for people, but they can make him turn into a arsenal for his troops.

Glitch

Citizen
MeGalvatron, a commander class weaponizer with a goblin glider attachment and two particle cannons to make Energon Galvatron.

He's neither Studio Series nor whatever comes after Legacy.

Naaah, next commander will probably be an Autobot, maybe Broadside.

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen

Yep, seen that art before. But the crucial part of my sentence was whether it could be done well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course. And while that art is certainly Megatron and Galvatron in one, I would not want a toy that looked like that.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I mean what if he turns into an oversized obviously not real chubbiesh gun mode? I'm okay with him as a tank though.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What like this guy:

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Reverse_Convoy

Or this guy:

Then again there is this option:

All options presented, the character has two robot modes and no need for trailers or combining with something to get the desired result of a different robot mode
All three of those have alt-modes, though.

Watch out, I hear Galvatron is nearby. Real nearby.
I suddenly want a series where Megatron has joined the Autobots, and in his stead, Galvatron now leads the Decepticons.

Only they're both two modes of the same guy.

And one of them, Megatron, doesn't know this is going on, and is trying to be sincere.

Or possibly neither knows it's going on.

Dake

Citizen
All three of those have alt-modes, though.

I suddenly want a series where Megatron has joined the Autobots, and in his stead, Galvatron now leads the Decepticons.

Only they're both two modes of the same guy.

And one of them, Megatron, doesn't know this is going on, and is trying to be sincere.

Or possibly neither knows it's going on.

Ooh - a good Jekyll and Hyde type story could be pretty interesting.

Top Bottom