Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I kinda want a Walter the Walther figure, now...

Megatron's crotchety old Grandpa Walter:
"In my day, kids played with bears and poisonous snakes. None of this namby-pamby child safety nonsense. If we'd brought out a toy gun with an orange barrel, we'd have been laughed out of the neighborhood! Now, bring me another mug of energon and tell your friends to stay off my lawn!"

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I still wish that Canon Megatron (the camera) had come with a proper cannon, so Canon Megatron's Canon Cannon would have been cannon. Also:

51675425683_05621d02a5_h.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I kinda want a Walter the Walther figure, now...

Megatron's crotchety old Grandpa Walter:
"In my day, kids played with bears and poisonous snakes. None of this namby-pamby child safety nonsense. If we'd brought out a toy gun with an orange barrel, we'd have been laughed out of the neighborhood! Now, bring me another mug of energon and tell your friends to stay off my lawn!"
I read that in the voice of Grandpa Lou from Rugrats.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I don't think there will be a lot that hasn't leaked at least in name, but a surprise or two isn't impossible.

-ZacWilliam, not in the mainline probably but an exclusive isn't impossible.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Hasbro PulseCon 2024:

PulseCon 2024 exclusive - Dinoking

Legacy United

Deluxe Cosmos - rerelease of the short-packed Velocitron Cosmos

Deluxe class G2 Breakdown - uses the toy-accurate head from the giftset

Deluxe class Origin Bumblebee - rerelease of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origin Bumblebee

Deluxe class Armada Wheeljack - redeco of SG Sideswipe, Takara/toon-accurate colors, no Mini-Con due to parts count

Voyager class Ramjet - rerelease of Earthrise Ramjet, learned their lesson about putting out Seekers as exclusives

Voyager class Tarn - rerelease of the hard-to-find Legacy Tarn, was too short-packed the first time

Leader class Galaxy Shuttle - rerelease of hard-to-find Velocitron Galaxy Shuttle, they kept erroneously calling the tender or coal car a "caboose"

Leader class Overcharge - redeco of Legacy Blitzwing, new head, Leader class troop-builder

The next line after Legacy is called "Transformers: Age of the Primes". We can finally make that new thread for it, now.

Last edited:

Top Bottom