What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
I have a lot of Facebook friends posting pictures of Trump fist pumping with blood on his face and saying they are praying for him and I am confused. It is true that getting nicked on the ear is just inches away from unsaveable headshot. And that would definitely be scary. But he's physically fine.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood.

If they are right leaning, I'm sure it's just showing support.

If they are left leaning its a concise and polite way of saying "he may be garbage, but I don't think he should be killed or shot.

Axaday

Citizen
Melania has issued a statement. I would assume something like this would going through a publicist, right?

I would have chosen a different word than "Recognized" in this sentence. "A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to..."

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Melania has issued a statement. I would assume something like this would going through a publicist, right?

I would have chosen a different word than "Recognized" in this sentence. "A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to..."

Yeah, that's odd. Wonder how long until it gets pulled back and paraphrased.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
If they are right leaning, I'm sure it's just showing support.

If they are left leaning its a concise and polite way of saying "he may be garbage, but I don't think he should be killed or shot.
I don't want Trump to be president. At the same time, I don't want him to be a martyr either. I will shed no tears when the Tangerine Anus gets planted into the ground, but before that happens I want the full weight of the law to land on him. I want him to see the inside of a cell, even if for only a few hours. I want his reputation and all he stands for to be so tainted no one will ever follow his path again. Then he can **** off and die.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
We all know that won't happen. They're going to have to bury him at sea to prevent religious pilgrimages to his gaudy, gold plated grave.

Axaday

Citizen

This is such a weird story. Someone attempts to assassinate a former President and current candidate and if the story is to be believed, investigators cannot figure out the motive.

I cannot condone, do not support, strongly oppose civilians shooting civilians with guns. But come on. The motive itself is really clear, isn't it? This kid did not think Trump should be President again.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I have yet to see anything to convince me this wasn't staged yet, and the lack of an obvious reason still kinda supports that.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Personally, if I was running the Republican party, I would be very concerned that the party's choices have resulted in registered republicans taking up arms against their own candidate. That would make me a think a significant number of Republicans would not be happy voting for Trump.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have yet to see anything to convince me this wasn't staged yet, and the lack of an obvious reason still kinda supports that.

Seriously? You think the biggest ***** in the world agreed to get his ear blown up and a bullet two inches away from taking his head off? That the shooter agreed to die, for what? A payoff he'd never get to enjoy and his family would likely never get. And so on.

You're better than this Wonko.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Not really, no.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not basing my entire personality or life on this. But it's ******* trump: literally everything is a scam or grift of some kind. When evidence of it not being a scam comes round; I'll happily believe it. Till then: I've got no reason NOT to believe he's lying, cheating and stealing... again.

Paladin

Citizen
besides MAGA has already found the TRUE root issue of the attack.

Vagina.

Attachments

• TWom.jpg
    TWom.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 42

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
This is a country where people regularly go postal and decide to murder a school full of children. An attempted presidential assassination with no clear motive isn't weird at all. Hell, the last person who took a shot at a president believed it would make a celebrity he was stanning fall in love with him.

People be crazy. People who be crazy be allowed to own guns and ammo. It's frankly amazing this sort of thing doesn't happen every other week.

Axaday

Citizen
Personally, if I was running the Republican party, I would be very concerned that the party's choices have resulted in registered republicans taking up arms against their own candidate. That would make me a think a significant number of Republicans would not be happy voting for Trump.

At 20 years old, he registered to vote during the Biden administration and he was just 12 when Trump was elected. It is possible that he JUST changed his mind about Trump, but it is more likely that he just registered what his parents are.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
At 20 years old, he registered to vote during the Biden administration and he was just 12 when Trump was elected. It is possible that he JUST changed his mind about Trump, but it is more likely that he just registered what his parents are.
A fair point. I still believe that he is likely to be the tip of the iceberg as far as Republican dissatisfaction with their candidate goes.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
And I'm pretty sure any of them could kick my ass so...
Some people are into that kinda thing. Not judging...

These misogynists always seem to forget that women can be and are soldiers, professional athletes, and workers in heavy industries of all kinds. Never mind the stamina for shit like... childbirth. Or putting up with assholes like brenden dilley.

They'll fight diversity with every breath, even when they're literally being run over by their betters for it.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
That's why they fight diversity so hard. They can't stand the thought that a woman/minority could be better than them at anything.

Top Bottom