What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
At this point I would not be surprised if it was an alt-right idiot who thought he was going to turn up and provide extra security or something.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Seriously? You think the biggest ***** in the world agreed to get his ear blown up and a bullet two inches away from taking his head off? That the shooter agreed to die, for what? A payoff he'd never get to enjoy and his family would likely never get. And so on.

You're better than this Wonko.
While I very definitely don't think it was staged at all, I also highly doubt the shooter expected to survive, no matter what his motive was.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
So now I'm really just taking the piss on this.

It didn't have to be a near miss: they just needed someone to shoot at trump. So they paid some kid, and then everyone fucked it up on every step. Who ******* shoots at that range with just iron sights: especially when scopes aren't hard to get or install. I had a 2X scope for a while: one of my friends bought it as cosplay for his paintball rifle, and just ******* gave it to me when he changed his mind.

There's still no reason at all from this completely unprepared kid. And when you combine it with the fact that it was only a couple of months ago that alex jones was talking about how trump getting shot would help republicans... it still screams scam to me. Someone passed a bad idea all the way up and the screaming narcissist jumped on it because all he cares about is ratings.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
So now I'm really just taking the piss on this.

It didn't have to be a near miss: they just needed someone to shoot at trump. So they paid some kid, and then everyone fucked it up on every step. Who ******* shoots at that range with just iron sights: especially when scopes aren't hard to get or install. I had a 2X scope for a while: one of my friends bought it as cosplay for his paintball rifle, and just ******* gave it to me when he changed his mind.

There's still no reason at all from this completely unprepared kid. And when you combine it with the fact that it was only a couple of months ago that alex jones was talking about how trump getting shot would help republicans... it still screams scam to me. Someone passed a bad idea all the way up and the screaming narcissist jumped on it because all he cares about is ratings.

. . . . . I'm not there yet to buy into anything, but seriously, iron sights?
I have a ******* red dot on my pistol. It came factory installed and zeroed. And it was cheaper than quite a few others without sights. Most people i know who have rifles have some kind of sight on them beyond mere iron sights.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Well, how about a little light hearted news?

Apparently grindr is being used to much in milwaukee right now that it's suffering service outtages.

Yeah.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All of my weapons are iron sights only, except for my shotgun which has no sights at all.

Top Bottom