What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Axaday

Citizen
I am having lunch with my dad tomorrow. Maybe I should ask him about Vance. My bias might be getting in the way, but to me he seems empty and smarmy, regardless of his politics. I don't think I would like him in any case.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Oh no, the girls are fighting.

mxa1bwc00aod1.jpg

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Wow.
Guess Laura has just given up on ever running for office again?
And genuine surprise that MTG is calling her out. Seriously, she's never seemed to have an issue with casual racism before. Why are we now drawing a line in the sand? Perhaps JD's wife is giving some dirty looks?

Axaday

Citizen
Wow.
Guess Laura has just given up on ever running for office again?
And genuine surprise that MTG is calling her out. Seriously, she's never seemed to have an issue with casual racism before. Why are we now drawing a line in the sand? Perhaps JD's wife is giving some dirty looks?
MTG is adding attention to it without taking responsibility for it. Is she smarter than I thought?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
MTG is adding attention to it without taking responsibility for it. Is she smarter than I thought?
Either it's a broken clock moment or her handlers are trying to ensure that Georgia doesn't go for Harris in November.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
MTG's political future depends on MAGA, or whatever MAGA becomes after Trump fades into oblivion. If she's moderating herself now, she might see the handwriting on the wall.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Any time someone is selective about what forms of casual bigotry they're OK with, I suspect it comes down to which minorities they know personally.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Axaday I'm imploring you....use your eyes bro. Please.

So JD watns to fight the Swifties eh? I mean, bold move of him to do so Cotton let's see how it works out for him? Oh 300,000 new sign ups at vote.gov in one day? Whoops.

Lauren Loomer believes herself to be in the Inner Circle and is throwing weight around. I mean just look at this.

Lauren Loomer vs. MTG.jpg

This is not a fight, this is Loomer telling MTG to shut up and sit down. And sit down now. All because she believes she's got the backing of the Orange Piss Pot.

Ironbite-after the Debate though....

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
So would it be sexist to call this tiff between Loomer and MTG a cat fight?
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to sit back and enjoy the fight while drinking a saucer of milk.

Axaday

Citizen
So would it be sexist to call this tiff between Loomer and MTG a cat fight?
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to sit back and enjoy the fight while drinking a saucer of milk.

I think it's only a cat fight if the women involved are actually attractive. Seems more like a junk yard dog fight from where I'm sitting.
Guys, I don't think this represents who we are as Republicans.

Top Bottom