What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
I'll bet she's suggesting that because she thinks it'll make more Republicans and heavily tip the balance of power. Like no liberal has conservative parents.

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
And nothing of value was lost.

Watch Fox try to pretend everything that happened was on him and act like they don't carry any of the blame, though.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Unless they put strict output oversight on the rest of them: the lawsuits will continue to be generated. Tucker might have been the loudest loud mouth, but they were all saying the exact same things.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Hahaha! FIRED! Oh man, this is just ******* delicious. NOW the cult gets to question why tucker "I'm just asking questions" carlson was dumped if he did nothing wrong.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For some reason the news of Tucker being fired made me as happy as Trump's indictment did.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
He was the big draw on fox, it not only hurts their over all demographics: they literally cannot replace him in any meaningful way. This is a MAJOR blow to the propaganda, to the endless stream of spewed hate and lies.

Plus, as mentioned: it's a massive wake up call to the cult. It shakes the very alternate reality they've crafted.

And it's not like carlson can go and be in the media again. Fox won't abide by losing their marketshare to the likes of OAN, none of the left will touch him. This is literally the end of tuckers broadcasting career, and a massive blow to the reach of fox. Hell, This ALONE might be enough to knock fox off the #1 nightly news slot.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Why did you word it that way? Fox News cannot, legally, dictate where an ex-employee can and cannot get another job.
Because the only thing a broadcast company fears is loss of market share. He's probably going to be smacked with a non-compete gating whatever compensation fox is going to offer him, if that shit wasn't written into his contract by default. He's still a massive draw, and the literal shock of the dismissal will likely make some of his most loyal viewers follow him to where-ever he goes next. The only way fox recovers from the lawsuits, both pending and past: is to keep the #1 slot for "news". If tucker opens his gob on another network, fox might just lose enough market share that the shareholders sue the company again.

I forget which one it was; either "ring of fire" or "the young turks" who said it but right now carlson's likely options are obscurity or politics. I think it was the turks, but frankly: the idea of carlson competing against trump for the republican vote would be ******* hilarious: watch cultists brains explode as they struggle over which one they adore more.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Given the timing, it was almost certainly part of the settlement.
Or retaliation to the fact the Dominion case aired all his dirty laundry to the public, including his two faced views.

I like to think that Tucker woke up early this morning to a text from his boss, which was just an old clip of Trump saying "You're fired".

Top Bottom