Wild Manes

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I visited a small town like that a few years ago. Place was so over that even the birds left. I didn't see one sign of wildlife the whole day. Not a bird. Not a fish in the lake. Lake used to have a pier but they took it down because nobody used it. I asked everyone I encountered what there is to do in the town. Without exception, every single person could only come up with "Shop at Walmart." There used to be a local band that played at the otherwise unremarkable local restaurant, but they gave up. It felt like like the entire town had decided to go extinct and were just going through the motions until it happens.

Still more populated than the Wild Manes town.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
*Pfft* *Scoff*

They had a Wal-Mart? That's big city livin', right there! Talk to me when you find a town whose nearest Wal-Mart is 30 miles away!

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, it's still Florida. We can't afford to waste that much space between our small towns when civilization can only expand north and south along the coasts.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen

Aliens huh?

That's a drone. I'm going to guess Candi bought it.

Okay them saying they need to be brave and then immediately running was funny.

Also Bailey trying to do alien speak is cute.

Yep Candi bought a drone.

Oh no are those REAL aliens. Doesn't matter, we'll never hear or see them again.

An okay episode.

CoffeeHorse

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've... actually been waiting for this all day.

And they're running. This could either be something serious, or a plastic bag. Seriously, I want to know what horses think plastic bags did to their ancestors.

Oh. We do have an unidentified flying thing. It sounds like a cheap drone.

Okay. I know Cocoa, Candy, and Bailey at this point. Who are you?

That's not the universal greeting, but nice try.

Flashback.

Yeah I've had a lot of dreams start with being at the beach at night. But there are too many stars. ... Some of those lights are not stars... Anyway it doesn't end well.

Yeah that's a drone. It's a little too obvious.

Down here a giant mosquito would be considered more frightening.

"Maybe we should follow it." I don't know who you are, but I like you.

Their plan to follow it lasts seconds before they get spooked. Silly horses.

"This isn't hiding."

There's like five of you. It wouldn't take much of a plan to take over this town.

It was Candy all along.

Dun dun dun...

This is turning into the new Tales, just without all the attempts at ongoing character development. We have aliens now.

I don't hate this. It's silly horses being easily spooked. I'm here for it.

Top Bottom