Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TF COLLABORATIVE KNIGHT RIDER X TF AUTOBOT AGENT KNIGHT - Package 1.jpg
TF COLLABORATIVE KNIGHT RIDER X TF AUTOBOT AGENT KNIGHT - Package 2.jpg
TF COLLABORATIVE KNIGHT RIDER X TF AUTOBOT AGENT KNIGHT 1.jpg
TF COLLABORATIVE KNIGHT RIDER X TF AUTOBOT AGENT KNIGHT 2.jpg

TF COLLABORATIVE G.I. JOE X TF AUTOBOT KUP TRIPLE T - Package 1.jpg
TF COLLABORATIVE G.I. JOE X TF AUTOBOT KUP TRIPLE T 1.jpg
TF COLLABORATIVE G.I. JOE X TF AUTOBOT KUP TRIPLE T 2.jpg

Blot

Citizen
...holy crap, he does have light and sound! Sweet!
Yeah, not only was it shown in the stream (the scanning light and voice), but you can see in the packaging shots how it mentions it requires 3 LR44 batteries (not included) and only speaks in English audio.
Also, the electronics unit is probably why the front of the Trans Am has that huge chin piece to throw off the look of the car.

Just noticed between the two stock photos he has flip up headlights. That's a feature I wouldn't have expected but love that it's included.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'm just really curious how much the electronics throw off the usual price. Years ago that wasnt too uncommon a feature, but nowadays it feels like years since hasbro included them in a toy.

I'm just slightly concerned it's gonna kick the price here to the next level.

-ZacWilliam, I mean it sounds awesome but if it makes him like $80 I don't think it was worth it imo.

TriBlurr

Citizen
I'm just really curious how much the electronics throw off the usual price. Years ago that wasnt too uncommon a feature, but nowadays it feels like years since hasbro included them in a toy.

-ZacWilliam, I mean it sounds awesome but if it makes him like $80 I don't think it was worth it imo.

I think Jtprime17 said it was around $50 US

Blot

Citizen

$49.99 according to the marketing blurb/press release

GI Joe Kup meanwhile is $89.99 which caught me a bit off guard. The Triple T always looked like such a small vehicle.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I was not in the right frame of mind last night to properly convey my thoughts on this figure

Ahem................................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITSSOHUGGINGCOOLLIKENALEDITOMGITSPERFECTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, that Knight Rider colllab is the stuff of dreams; looks fantastic! Also - and at the risk of reading too much into what was said - Evan mentioned that it has an "Omnibot-style" transformation. I hope that they will be on the horizon in the not-too-distant future.

Yeah, my second thought (the first being, "GIVE IT TO ME") was, that sure does remind me of Overdrive (which I love).

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
These JOE crossovers look better and better with each release, until I realize how expensive they are and how much bigger they are than they look in pictures.

But whoever's designing these is getting better, and I'm proud of their progress. You can do it, whoever you are.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's pretty neat that they didn't insist on the original robot coloration so much in robot mode (although it is there). This would have been a nice approach for, say, Megatron as well. But yeah, the Joe stuff is getting better and better.

Wouldn't have expected Kup either, but it's neat to see the old Sergeant Kup team up with another Sarge. Of course this has to happen now that Kup isn't called that anymore.

Top Bottom