Anime

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Code Geass and Death Note actually aired on Toonami side by side, so it's interesting to see how you might feel as Light and Lelouch craft their plots.

But yeah, Geass has a way of not giving us a really happy ending with any series. Pretty much the consequences of using the power weighs on the user and such. And as you saw with Euphie, it doesn't take much to make things go sideways. I'll warn you that season 2 is a bit of a backstep at first and might feel like it's dragging at times until it reaches the endgame. But it is one of my favorites despite that. Should you look past the series the first three movies are a bit of an alternate continuity where much of the same happens but a few changes do occur. And every other Anime project spins off of this movie universe. Not that it matters too much if you watched either before jumping into the fourth movie as the one change I really notice doesn't effect much overall. But there is some timeline stuff.

Lelouch of the Rebellion Season 1
Akito the Exiled (Side story that barely crosses paths with the series)
Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Season 2)
Movie 4 (Name is a bit of a spoiler. Lelouch of the Resurrection )
Roze of the Recappture

To be honest Akito is tough to get a hold of as I don't think it ever made it to streaming, and it really doesn't add much to anything. I'd recommend the fourth movie if you want more of the characters you know. Roze just finished on Hulu and it felt like Geass was aping the Star Wars sequel trilogy. So for me that is happy there is more, but it really needs to do something a bit different.

Top Bottom