Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Wasn't that the Cyberverse commanders? The Prime Voyagers had a ton of clear plastic, but most of them didn't have a path for the light from the back to the front and the way the light-up weapons worked, the light would be aimed away from the toy if you pegged them on the back and the light-up bits wouldn't fit into the ports. .

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Wasn't that the Cyberverse commanders? The Prime Voyagers had a ton of clear plastic, but most of them didn't have a path for the light from the back to the front and the way the light-up weapons worked, the light would be aimed away from the toy if you pegged them on the back and the light-up bits wouldn't fit into the ports. .
I didn't buy a lot of mainline Prime stuff, but I can confirm the Cyberverse Commander figures had clear plastic bits to interact with the light up functions on a couple of the vehicles.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
TF-Cyberverse-Commander-Megatron.jpg

i still crack up at that vehicle mode

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the insistence that Megatron's face must be exposed in vehicle mode, because everything has to be like the movies now, but only in the most superficial ways.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
We still don’t know what happened between FOC and the Prime cartoon, if they’re still insisting it’s the same continuity.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
megatron took a space ship mode so he could go look for dark energon in space... while starscream stayed back and redesigned everything and everyone

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
This looks great but all that stuff piled onto base Optimus is making me a bit concerned about the joints. Optimus does not have the tightest joints and are all pin joints.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-07-23-53-18-96_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-07-23-53-18-96_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 22

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As long as it can stand there and look impressive, I'd be happy with it.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
The knees should be fine if you keep them in the animated hyperextended pose. The hips might give out if the wingpack is too heavy though.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
This is interesting. Depending on how this goes, it may make Motormaster from wave filler to a buy. The sword and shoulder boxeas look like they'll be taking inspiration from Menasor.
1000124600.jpg

Top Bottom