[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I'd assume they have good number of backups, especially since they have archives of old silent films that would otherwise be lost.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It would likely be the largest loss of information in human history if that place went down for good.

Caldwin

Just plain batty!
Citizen
I loved the whole Elseworlds element to it. It allowed us to go places with the characters we never would have gone in the main campaign. I still like the idea of a Phantom of the Opera style Static.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, its kinda like an Anime Movie. It both fits in and doesn't at the same time.

I always had plans to do a sequel to this, which would have explored Swift Tart more and had a Castlevania-esque theme; but it never materialized and seeing how my depression got in the way of the other STOMP Sequel I tried I'm not sure that it would have been successful.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I immediately regretted not going with a Minuteman costume. I didn't think of it until it was too late.

But I'd been challenged.

"I doubt he'd be hard to miss, just look for the most ridiculous costume and that'll likely be him..." Rhapsody huffs as she scans the ballroom.

Top Bottom