Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA

mY3z1fX.jpg

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Or, perhaps, the SDCC toy that the Selects manga repurposed as Red Sentinel Prime?
I already have him, but opted not to include him since he's just a repaint of the retail Sentinel Prime, and I'm going for a "one of every unique variant" kinda thing.

...You eyeballing the Missing Link toy that's gonna be extremely hard for those outside Japan to acquire?
Oh yes. Already made arrangements with a buddy of mine in Japan. It's happening.
Bloody expensive, but cards on the table? Sentinel Prime is my "obscure/inconsequential character who I love" of the Transformers franchise. OFC I wasn't gonna miss his debut in a premium Japanese line!

Into a Jerk Convoy!
If we could just have this be Sentinel's Japanese name that would be swell 😆

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If we could just have this be Sentinel's Japanese name that would be swell 😆
Even funnier, pronouncing the word "jerk" in Japanese (ジャーク jāku) would make it sound just like 邪悪 (jaaku), which is one of many Japanese words for "evil", "wicked", "malicious", etc., which would essentially make "Jerk Convoy" sound like a wordplay on "Evil/Wicked/Malicious Convoy". :p

And, as it turns out, 邪悪 is also the exact word used for the "Wicked" part in the name of Purple Wicked Convoy, kinda making him fit the jerky Sentinel Prime archetype more than the other Primus Vanguard member literally named "Red Sentinel Prime". :LOL:

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Finally got to open this big boi up and while yeah - it's a bit annoying his legs don't clip together more firmly he is otherwise just a lot of fun to play with.

zBr2Hp2.jpeg

gIrHXQF.jpeg

I finally opened mine up a couple of days ago only to find that one of the feet was misassembled (heel is pinned in upside down), so he can't stand or transform properly. Got a case started with Hasbro to hopefully get a replacement. If it was something held together with screws, I'd just fix it myself, but I don't want to take a chance on damaging something that expensive and "voiding the warranty" as it were.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I wish you luck. In my experience, I have found that their customer service will usually do the right thing and send a replacement (when available). My advice would be to not let them "settle", by sending you something else instead, if they don't have him (like Cyb Metropex or somesuch).

They will probably have the stock, but just ask for a full refund if they can't replace like with like.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wish you luck. In my experience, I have found that their customer service will usually do the right thing and send a replacement (when available). My advice would be to not let them "settle", by sending you something else instead, if they don't have him (like Cyb Metropex or somesuch).

They will probably have the stock, but just ask for a full refund if they can't replace like with like.

Luckily there seems to be plenty of stock of the figure, so I'm feeling pretty good about getting a replacement. I've gotten a couple of lemons over the years, but this is the first one that was a big ticket item.

Top Bottom