Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I still like that Drift a lot. I wouldn't sneeze at an update, but that Generations / United version is still fun to fiddle with. Hefty and solid, too.

I want a update on him, I also would like to see Windblade given her original toy colour paint scheme, it just worked that paint job, unlike the later ones where the red is FAR to much for her, anyway, with Drift, that original Generations verison, like Windblade, is my defaco verison until something better comes along and so far, nothing has come along to impress me, I just don't like what they did in AOE, its the stupidiest desgin for a robot mode, just because he embraces Japan's culture, doesn't mean that he needs to look like a classic verison of a Samuari, wielding the Katana swords would be enough with a few references, but then, I wasn't a fan of a lot of AOE desgins in general, about the only real cool looking bots were the Dinobots, they just worked for me!

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Short handle actually works for a hand-replacement decently.
IMG_2477.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Ah, I see. I see the laughing Icon, but I only wish it was a joke...RIP my own TM Megatron...
If it makes you feel any better, I had two as a kid that both broke. A blue-purple one, and a medium purple one.

So this Japanese one I got at BotCon earlier this year is now my third one.

Destron D-69

at Journey's end
Citizen
I'd like a bunch of transmetals to get new molds... but yeah TM Megatron - as much as everyone wants one, hasbro would be smart to make him an up coming Commander class

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'd like a bunch of transmetals to get new molds... but yeah TM Megatron - as much as everyone wants one, hasbro would be smart to make him an up coming Commander class

I think he more likely to be a leader class or a voyager for TM1 Megatron, he doesn't need a commander class price point, unlike Armada OP or Mangatron, he just one bot with a fairly simple looking alt mode and transformation, no need to go complex, save the commander class for someone like Overlord, the reason I think TM1 Megatron can be a leader or a voyager is the fact that back in the POTP line, they pulled off a OO primal at the leader price point and since then the engerinerring has improved in a lot of ways, granted that figures are getting more hollow at times! So a leader class would be prefect, of course, we would also need a leader class of TM1 Optimus Primal to pair with him, then I also want to see the Transmetal desgins given modern updates in general along with a Quickstrike &Rampage as they are the only missing BW Predacons

Top Bottom