Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Q88AQmX.jpeg

Got these two in from BBTS the other day. Prime's great, but I think they used the wrong reference pictures for Ravenous.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I have 2 big writing assignments due this week in addition to my regular homework. I've spent the last 2 days desperately pleading with my damned ADHD/autistic brain to focus.

It and I currently don't like each other and are not speaking.
That was basically my school life in a nutshell.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I have 2 big writing assignments due this week in addition to my regular homework. I've spent the last 2 days desperately pleading with my damned ADHD/autistic brain to focus.

It and I currently don't like each other and are not speaking.
Use ChatGPT. Find the articles you want to use, paste them into the AI.

Then give the command “rephrase this into XXX words, written at a college freshman level and make it so it does not look like it was written by AI.

Paste that into word. Proofread it.

When you paper is done, find an AI detector and run your paper through it.

Cite in proper ALA or MLA format. Thats how I graduated this year at 44 years old with a wife, 2 kids and a full time job.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
In posing and putting them all together like that, I realized just how poor that studio series TFOne Prime really is. Ugly plastic, poor proportions. They really need to take another stab at it. He needs some help.

With luck, I may get 86 Prime this week. If so I'm going to redo this with him as the centerpiece.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That was NOT the Cybertron Prime I was expecting, but then, I'm use to looking at the original, as he currently up high, yet in view for me, with Sonic, I mean, Wing Saber attached to him, standing next to OO Primal and the third party verison of TFP OP, I need to take a picture of the displays at some point, when I feel like it

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
That was NOT the Cybertron Prime I was expecting, but then, I'm use to looking at the original, as he currently up high, yet in view for me, with Sonic, I mean, Wing Saber attached to him, standing next to OO Primal and the third party verison of TFP OP, I need to take a picture of the displays at some point, when I feel like it
My original Cybertron Prime is in my parent's attic, along with LeoBreaker and LeoPrime. Digging them out is the work of days, not hours.

I'd love to get all the Primes and Primals I have and get just one giant shot, but that would be far more work than I can deal with right now.
Maybe when Titan Star Convoy is released. . . .

Top Bottom