Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
rPSfPPy.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
In posing and putting them all together like that, I realized just how poor that studio series TFOne Prime really is. Ugly plastic, poor proportions. They really need to take another stab at it. He needs some help.
If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd recommend trying out the non-SS mainline version of TF One Prime. I haven't picked it up myself, but I hear it's pretty good in its own right.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd recommend trying out the non-SS mainline version of TF One Prime. I haven't picked it up myself, but I hear it's pretty good in its own right.
I’ve thought about picking one of them up, the mainline looks like the head is too small for the body.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
He's delightful. Very cleverly engineered and so fun to pose.
The downside is that he's on the smaller side, but he does scale with the rest of the mainline TF One guys. So as a collection they're internally consistent.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Use ChatGPT. Find the articles you want to use, paste them into the AI.

Then give the command “rephrase this into XXX words, written at a college freshman level and make it so it does not look like it was written by AI.

Paste that into word. Proofread it.

When you paper is done, find an AI detector and run your paper through it.

Cite in proper ALA or MLA format. Thats how I graduated this year at 44 years old with a wife, 2 kids and a full time job.

AEQ8Vv6.jpeg

Last edited:

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I did pick him up. I got a bad QC pull so I need to exchange it, but it is not a bad toy overall. Though the arms still just hang out on the back.
It is better than studio series, though. Sad to say.

Allegedly, I'll be getting 86 Prime from amazon on Friday. I am skeptical.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You mean to tell me that Trypticon, the most bestial one of the bunch, isn't Beast Boy?
For three reasons:

1) Trypticon has the greyish-black and purple color scheme that reminds me of Raven.
2) Scorponok (and Black Zarak, of course) also has a beast mode. In fact, the only one without is Tidal Wave (in this form, at least, though I'm sure someone's kludged something)
3) Scorponok is mostly green and purple, the colors of Beast Boy.

Top Bottom