Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
The top of my aquarium makes a decent stage NGL.
IMG_2931.jpeg

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Are the tabs in the middle of CHOP's front bumper transformed correctly.

I don't think they are.

Gosh, shucky-darn. Guess you're just gonna have to take more photos.
They are not, no. But they're also kinda sticky and its very fragile plastic so I keep them that way so I don't accidentally break him.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I really hope another stab is taken at the TFOne studio series toys. I can't say anything about Megatron yet, I don't have him, but Optimus needs a redo. badly.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I wanna see a size comparison between SS86 Optimus and the original Car Robots Fire Convoy/RiD 2001 Optimus in his standard cab robot mode.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
To me, there's no way that Hasbro could really improve on this without being iterative at this point.

A darker shade of red would be nice improvement, or something to make the details actually pop out more, I just don't really feel this figure which is why I passed on him, something just feels off and I can't quite put my finger on it, but then I have been looking at the Earthrise mold, pretty much every day as he armoured up, well the Netflix verison and I see him as I walk into the room and power up my PC, besides, I think I'm hitting the point where "Do we really need another G1 Optimus?" I kind of feel its time for the other Optimus primes to shine or at least give OP a serious break for a while and focus on other characters, but then I might simply be nitpicking here!

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
A darker shade of red would be nice improvement, or something to make the details actually pop out more, I just don't really feel this figure which is why I passed on him, something just feels off and I can't quite put my finger on it, but then I have been looking at the Earthrise mold, pretty much every day as he armoured up, well the Netflix verison and I see him as I walk into the room and power up my PC, besides, I think I'm hitting the point where "Do we really need another G1 Optimus?" I kind of feel its time for the other Optimus primes to shine or at least give OP a serious break for a while and focus on other characters, but then I might simply be nitpicking here!
It's funny. For me, Prime is the shade of red that I wish Earthrise was. The vibrancy really does it for me. But, of course, it's always subjective! :)

I don't blame anyone that's happy with Earthrise wanting to stick with it! I've always had nitpicks with the design, but I will always remember being blown away when I transformed it for the first time. Felt like witchcraft. I still prefer the transformation of it over SS86 (though I'm still learning the flow of it, too). But, yeah, it's a good toy in its own right!

Shadhausen

Citizen
I would have been more impressed with Earthrise Prime if they'd kept the leg transformation from Siege Prime. Not that he isn't really good as it is, but that would have made him near perfect.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
The thing that impresses me most about Commander Optimus is how uniform the red is on him. It's a subtle thing but when somebody like Ironhide has like three or four distinct shades of red on him, Optimus being entirely candy apple red stands out.

Design team really went all out on him.

Top Bottom