Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I really wouldn't have minded having a Buzzsaw, but I sure as sugar wasn't gonna buy everything else again to get it.

That's a great group shot, though!
Danke!

I was iffy on it, but between the NF release, the Dramatic Capture release, and the Legacy one, the Legacy one had my all around favourite deco (very close with the DC one but it just inches out).

It also (hopefully) won't yellow at a hint of sunlight.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
DtdCk6q.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Agent Knight is very adequate. I get he had to be bigger for the lights and sounds but it ultimately makes him feel like a massively upscaled dollar store knockoff sold on a blistercard covered in Engrish.
View attachment 23827
also yes i forgot to stick the bracelet on him

Odd question, but do you happen to have any Alternators hanging around? I know he's too big for your standard "cars are deluxes" relative scale system, but I was wondering how he compared to some 1:24 scale Transformers.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Odd question, but do you happen to have any Alternators hanging around? I know he's too big for your standard "cars are deluxes" relative scale system, but I was wondering how he compared to some 1:24 scale Transformers.
Not part of this conversation but popping in to mention I do recall someone mentioning he looks ok standing with the MP cars.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not part of this conversation but popping in to mention I do recall someone mentioning he looks ok standing with the MP cars.
Ah, ok. That helps. I don't have any of the MP cars, but from a quick google, it looks like they're in the same ballpark size-wise as Alternators.

Shadhausen

Citizen
I think it was from PvP's review that he looks pretty close to MP scale, at least compared to the Datsun Bros.

Dake

Citizen
I think it was from PvP's review that he looks pretty close to MP scale, at least compared to the Datsun Bros.

Yeah, I'll probably toss him onto the MP shelf when he comes in even though altmode is clearly too big. He shouldn't be much bigger than Tracks (a Trans Am was only about 4" longer than a Corvette), but hopefully bot mode will be close enough.

Bummer about how big that battery/speaker compartment is though. I don't think that had clicked until I saw the video review.

Top Bottom