Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

CrockAlley

Citizen
Taking photos of all my Transformers for the 40th Anniversary: Part 2. Generation 2 and Machine Wars. I broke one figure this round. I bought the carded GoBots Megatron about 10 years ago with the intent to open it, but I never did. Now I'm wondering if I should just sell it and buy a loose one.

IWjCl0n.jpeg

30e1BDdh.png

c2OrBSqh.png

3J0XulTh.png

dhUAvMAh.jpeg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Inside the binder I used for high school:

View attachment 21642

Package art from the Beast Wars toys I clip and saved.

View attachment 21645

View attachment 21644

View attachment 21643

View attachment 21646

I didn't start getting Beast Wars until late in it's first year, missing out on the original Tarantulas, Waspinator, Rhinox. Even then, I didn't start saving the box arts until later, which is why some like Blackarachina, Wolfang, and the Ultra Primal and Megs.

The reissues have helped me 'fill in' the missing art, which aren't included because we're in a binder, buried in the same spot since I moved in years ago.
Epic!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I see Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker in that line as some sort of Idol Group, Megatron as their stern manager with a homicidal attitude towards fanboys, and Optimus and Bumblebee as two fangirls on the other side of a Youtube window offering commentary while Op's twin sister is going through her goth phase in a different room and refuses to talk to either of them.

CrockAlley

Citizen
40th Anniversary: The Beast Era. This is when I became a collector. My first BW figure was Inferno. I bought a lot of show characters (or repaints thereof) in the following years. Sometime around 2000, I found a kiosk in the mall selling some year-one Takara BW. I picked up Cheetor and Tigatron, who I find really charming. These were my first Takara figures.

I broke no figures with this photoshoot, but if you look closely on the left of the first photo, you'll see the remains of Hasbro's TM Megatron who completely fell apart a couple years ago. Also, I broke BM Nightscream's leg a few years ago.

Beast Wars (Hasbro/Kenner) featuring mostly original-run stuff, but a few 10th Anniversary reissues:
EEbKAoG.png

Beast Wars (Takara) and Beast Machines (with Generations Tankor):
gyhgKut.jpeg

jwkXylgh.png

CaofThWh.png

More photos behind the spoiler:

9fVYLuQh.png

BnEr6mfh.png

xMUEXFQh.png

N1Yu0FEh.png

NQVab77h.png

SjLaDBHh.png

55Lm8jKh.png

I like the Beast Wars Neo animal modes, but goodness, what a pain to transform.
fkAXxHKh.jpeg

bX55pY6h.jpeg

m6ZJtQMh.png

4aeZU62h.jpeg

Top Bottom