Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
(Aha! The globe is flat!)

Of Siege I only ever got the main three (well, two Starscreams, one I repainted into Skywarp), to de-Stege and have tetrajet representation finally. Quite enjoyed the mold, despite it being particularly greebly. It's basically the modern version of Pretenders, which are more articulated than usual thanks to the limbs just tucking away and the altmode plopping together on top of the wadded up body. But damn if that articulation doesn't make a fine, dynamic robot mode.

Pointedly skipped and avoided Red Wing as well as the Rainmakers, despite having seen decent deals here and there in the interim, because I knew I wouldn't have room... And then got Hotlink and loved the take on his color scheme so much, I decided to make the rest of HIS crew.

I still don't have space, but I DO have a problem.

And lord help me if they decide to Buzzworthy Origin up a NEW, more accurate tetrajet.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pointedly skipped and avoided Red Wing as well as the Rainmakers, despite having seen decent deals here and there in the interim, because I knew I wouldn't have room... And then got Hotlink and loved the take on his color scheme so much, I decided to make the rest of HIS crew.

I did the exact same thing. I initially avoided the Siege Seeker mold completely, waiting for the eventual Earth jet version. But once I bought Hotlink on sale and realized how nice that mold was, I caved and bought a few more.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I did the exact same thing. I initially avoided the Siege Seeker mold completely, waiting for the eventual Earth jet version. But once I bought Hotlink on sale and realized how nice that mold was, I caved and bought a few more.
For the Siege mold, I skipped only those that I knew would be getting Earth mode molds later and got the ones that likely weren't going to.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Love these old photos! Let's see everyone's oldest TF pics!
ggHgkRg.jpg

Well... I guess that would be this one considering he was my very first Transformer.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here is one of mine. This is Christmas 1984 I believe. I am in the middle holding my G1 Megatron and Zartan. My older brother is pointing his at the camera, and my Cousin is getting help from his older brother transforming his Megatron.

I know that I have a picture of Swerve on a Birthday cake for my Fifth Birthday too, but I can't find that.

Attachments

• 1984ChristmasOldestTFPic.png
    1984ChristmasOldestTFPic.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 94

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I haven't any TF-related pics of me from back then. I started with Beast Wars, but when I was that young age seen in y'all's photos, Beast Wars didn't exist yet.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I never did pick up jet Elita. I do like how she's more similar in size to your average Optimus, but I was a strict Trukk-not-playne G1'er. I love Earthspark's take on her earth mode being a big offroad truck to give her some mass to work with.

Top Bottom